× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

How do we make worksheet mock-up images larger?

4 months 3 weeks ago #20677 by paradoxsc
Trying to make the proof images larger on the worksheet so my production guys can clearly see what they need to print, no more excuses. The worksheet image on the default one page is way too small to really see what is going on in the image.

I tried to change some code and it did enlarge the proof images but the back side image overlapped the front side and they dont seem to be able to stack for some reason. Can anyone help me?

I have attached screenshots of the code I changed and the result I got.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 3 weeks ago #20678 by DigiTees
Can't help with the code but it's a great idea - also on the customer order pdfs it would be great if they were bigger.

4 months 3 weeks ago #20693 by ccruz
Issue you are running into is the container <li> has a width of 110px set on it via CSS. This is limitting your image width and causing the overlap. You can adjust the worksheet CSS that's at the top of the template to remove this limit.

Replace
:
#w1 .product_views li {
        float:left;
        width:110px;
        text-align:center;
    }

With:
#w1 .product_views li {
        float:left;
        text-align:center;
    }

Simply removing the pre-set width on the container will allow the images to display at the width that you set. In your case 100%. You may also want to replace the image placeholder (view.image_url_300) with the larger 600x600 image version to get a higher density image. (view.image_url_600) You can find this and other available template variables on our help article: help.deconetwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/1...ariable-Descriptions

-Cris
The following user(s) said Thank You: sajego, paradoxsc

4 months 3 weeks ago #20701 by paradoxsc
Replied by paradoxsc on topic How do we make worksheet mock-up images larger?
PERFECT! Thanks Chris.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds