× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

DecoNetwork 8 - Backend Product Pages Broken [Solved]

1 month 2 weeks ago - 3 weeks 5 days ago #21216 by margin_mattk
I have not yet made the DN8 version of our website live, as such I am still using the Save and Preview buttons, not the Publish button, and our v7.5 website is still what the rest of the world sees.

I am having issues with 3 of the Product pages in the DN8 Builder.

1/ When I try to edit the View Design page within the DN8 builder, it doesn't display correctly. It is broken in 2 ways:

a/ Instead of showing the "View Design" page, it shows the current v7.5 Homepage.
b/ The page doesn't load fully. The blue spinning circle with blue "Loading..." text is still visible, as is the transparent white background that covers the page.

If I click the Preview button it takes me to the correct page, displayed correctly. I am hesitant to click the Save button, just in case it breaks more.

2/ The "View Blank Product" and the "Design On Product" pages only show the white loading screen with the text “this product (men’s special white t-shirt) is not available to the general public.”. When I click on Preview they both just go to an empty white page that displays the same text.

Is there a way to change the default product to one that is available in the shop?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 2 weeks ago #21231 by gregp
Hi,

If you could let me know your URL , I can jump in and see you issues and start to resolve :)
Cheers,
Greg

1 month 2 weeks ago #21232 by margin_mattk
Hi Greg, my client fixed #2 by changing the default product, but we are still having issues with #1.

http://dnpreview_theprintbar.deco-apparel.com/

We are nowhere near ready to make the new site live yet, so I haven't published anything.

1 month 2 weeks ago #21239 by gregp
Hi,

I can replicate the issue with the view design page not loading correctly , so passing through to my team to resolve.
I will update here as soon as its fixed!

Cheers,
Greg
The following user(s) said Thank You: margin_mattk

1 month 2 weeks ago #21240 by margin_mattk
Thanks Greg. Actually while I have you, I'm having some other issues related to the "Commercial" pages (Returns, Privacy, User Agreement, etc).

1/ Many of them have default content that stops displaying on the preview page if you move the content to within another widget.

The content is full width, but I want a sidebar menu on the left side, so I moved the default Text widget into a 2-column widget, and now the content won't display on the preview page. This isn't a huge issue because I wanted to change the styling anyway, but I thought it worth mentioning.

2/ Another similar issue, most of those pages display the default content, but a few of them only show an empty Text widget (eg: User Agreement).

1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #21248 by gregp
Hi,

Apprecite the feedback and dragging the commercial page widgets. I will get our guys to fix and update here!

cheers,
Greg

1 month 1 week ago #21278 by gregp
Hi,

The design page is now working for you :)

Cheers,
Greg

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds