× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

DecoNetwork 8 - Edit Product Category Images

3 months 20 hours ago #21307 by margin_mattk
DecoNetwork 8 - Edit Product Category Images was created by margin_mattk
I having some issues with the navigation dropdown for the Create page.

I'm using the "Blank Product Categories" widget to display the thumbnails of my blank product categories. My client wants to update the images that are being used in the thumbnails, so I went to the Products page of the backend ( www.website.com/manage/supplier_products ) and in the Category list I selected the first Category and clicked the "Edit" button. I clicked the "Use custom thumbnail" checkbox and selected the image I wanted to use.

My issues are twofold, one is relating to the navigation dropdown, and the other relates to the Product Categories page.

1/ I can't get the new custom thumbnails to appear on the Create page navigation dropdown. I tried resaving the dropdown page. I tried removing the old widget and re-adding it. I even tried viewing in incognito mode. It just shows the original images.

2/ Sometimes after I change the thumbnail image on one Category and then click on another Category to edit it, the Category I've just clicked on will automatically rename itself to have the same name as the Category I just changed the image of. This is pretty shocking behaviour and I could have been caught out if I wasn't paying attention.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 4 weeks ago #21317 by gregp
Hi,

Not sure if youhave created a support ticket for this one , as it will help track it with real details of the site for us to look up and test.
Testing out issues I am having a little trouble replicating , so workig closer using a support ticket will help us resolve whats happening.

Cheers,
Greg

2 months 4 weeks ago #21318 by gregp
Note to above , I did look at your site your working on as well , and cant tell which category images arent displaying as they should..?

Cheers,
Greg

2 months 4 weeks ago #21319 by margin_mattk
Replied by margin_mattk on topic DecoNetwork 8 - Edit Product Category Images
Hi Greg, no support ticket was created. It appears to be a caching bug, as all the images are displaying correctly on the website, but still aren't showing on the backend.

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds