× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

DecoNetwork 8 - Custom HTML Not Working

4 weeks 1 day ago #21322 by margin_mattk
DecoNetwork 8 - Custom HTML Not Working was created by margin_mattk
We just published our new DN8 website for the first time last night and there are a couple of major issues:

1. Our custom HTML is not being used. I redesigned how the header worked, and it works fine on preview (http://dnpreview_theprintbar.deco-apparel.com/home), but the live version of the website still uses the default HTML ( www.theprintbar.com/ ). There isn't much of a difference at first (except for the missing search button), but when you scroll down everything messes up. I have disabled the sticky header for now so the issue doesn't show to the public, but that is just a temporary measure, not a valid fix.

2. The checkout page form widgets disappear if you put them inside a column widget. We had a nice design with the checkout forms on the left and the order summary on the right, but as soon as you put the form inside a column, it will no longer appear on the live page. I made a post about a similar issue with the Commercial pages here ( www.deconetwork.com/forums/css-html-webd...t-pages-broken#21240 ).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 weeks 1 day ago #21323 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic DecoNetwork 8 - Custom HTML Not Working
We've been working with Jared on these issue as he's already raised them though the support system. We'll follow up with you guys through the already open support tickets with any changes to the open tasks with our developers. :)

-Cris
The following user(s) said Thank You: margin_mattk

4 weeks 1 day ago #21324 by margin_mattk
Replied by margin_mattk on topic DecoNetwork 8 - Custom HTML Not Working
Thanks Cris. I tried to create a support ticket for it, but it wouldn't let me log in. I guess maybe because Jared was already doing it.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds