× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

DN8 - Design categories "tabs" not displaying correctly

1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #21601 by paradoxsc
I cant seem to get this function to work properly. I used the group method and it only showed 6 categories so I manually added the others and they show up blank with no text. Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone else think the stock design aspect of DN needs an entire overhaul? From the designer its almost impossible to see that stock designs are an option. you have to click through like 3 times to see any designs. Nobody is going to dig around like that. When a customer chooses to "add design" in the designer it should immediately display stock designs. This software is supposed to make our lives easier, right? Well having customers do all of their own editing on print ready designs without us having to touch them is the answer. How is this so hard?

Oh, and there is not even an option to display sub categories?? That seems wrong. When clicked, each category should load all of the sub categories as child tabs underneath this way customers can actually navigate to a design they might want to use.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Briancresswell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 1 day ago #21616 by gregp
Hey,

I have created a task to look into what is going on with your stock design categories.

In terms of designer upgrades, I am open to all of your guys suggestions, however its a small team of dedicated developers here trying to look after everyones wishes, so its all a matter of priorities. I am sure what is your number 1 priority and seems incredibly obvious may not even be on the radar for someone else.

In saying that , its our job to try and make you guys happy, Id suggest adding an idea to the ideas board and upvoting.

Bugs as the one listed above alwyas take prioroty, and boy Deco is a really really big system.

Cheers,
Greg

1 week 1 day ago #21617 by Briancresswell
Replied by Briancresswell on topic DN8 - Design categories "tabs" not displaying correctly
yes def needs an overhaul asap.
subcategories dont even show up  unless you have a design in main directory.
Customers own logos dont  show unless customer click upload image. Have had to explain to loads of customers that they have to click upload image to see there own files.

6 days 8 hours ago - 6 days 8 hours ago #21626 by gregp
Hi,

Letting you know we have fixed the display of tabs so they work now.

I am raising a task to gove you more options on what loads when clicking add design. being able to specify what tab loads would be a great start.

Subcategories in tab display mode.. I will add that one as a feature improv , great idea.

Cheers,
Greg

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds