× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

DN8 - Change "decorate" to "blank in Blank Product Listings

2 weeks 14 hours ago #21700 by Jozer
Hi,
I am hoping that I can change the wording the blank products when they are displaying prices. 

When displaying {show prices for] "both decoration' and 'no-decoration price, it lists the "Blank" ____ $xxx"

However when displaying "no decoration price" the price is show as "Decorate ____$xxx"

I can see where to change the ___, but I would like to change "Decorate" to Blank. when displaying "no decoration price"

Thank you,
Joe

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 6 hours ago #21701 by Sewsublime
There may be a way to do this through css, I'm sure one of the Deco guys will help. I have been trying for years to get the word "from" removed also as this price is the most expensive price,the from price should be the cheapest option think this has been mentioned many times in the past 5 years, perhaps V8 has an option that i have missed. :)

2 weeks 2 hours ago #21702 by ccruz
The reason is shows Decorate as the link is because the items can be decorated. Here's the snippet to change to Blank instead.

.dn-product-prices .dn-decoration-process-blank a {font-size: 0 !important;}
.dn-product-prices .dn-decoration-process-blank a::after {content: "Blank"; font-size: 12px !important;}

Darren, no way to make cheapest with discounts price show yet but you can remove or change the from wording by configuring the format of the price display in your blank listing widget.

-Cris

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds