× Got a CSS, HTML or webdesign question? Ask it here!

Product Size Selection Issue In Designer

5 months 17 hours ago #22250 by paradoxsc
Product Size Selection Issue In Designer was created by paradoxsc
When the customer clicks product size the 2XL and up sizes are not displayed correctly. Instead of reading as 2XL it says 2.... See attachment. Any help would be appreciated.

I would also like to remove the whole pop up action for sizing anyways and just have the sizes in the in the product description with input field boxes next to them. Or at the very least make the "select sizes" a button instead of a link. It does not stand out enough.

It would be nice to have more control over the designer display properties and layout. I find that it has too much unnessicary info and overcomplicates things for the end user. 

I would also like to see if there was a way to display the next pricing break for quantity. I have seen some users do insane workarounds to make this happen a long time ago like V6. I'm just hoping for an easier way to do it now that V8 is out.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 13 hours ago #22251 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Product Size Selection Issue In Designer
Hey,

I will get the field width increased so the size isn't cut off.

Be good to get a topic going on designer improvements , custom options so we can look at post 8.5. I agree having more flexibility would be great.

Cheers,
Greg

5 months 31 minutes ago #22252 by paradoxsc
Replied by paradoxsc on topic Product Size Selection Issue In Designer
Thanks Greg,

Is there a way to hide the pricing until the customer actually adds image or text? 

4 months 3 weeks ago #22273 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Product Size Selection Issue In Designer
Hi,

We have fixed the field width issue :)

Cheers,
Greg

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds