× DecoNetwork version 8 beta.

Slider Image SIze

5 months 1 day ago #20824 by clizzio
Slider Image SIze was created by clizzio
How do you change the size of the stock images for the top slider. As you can see you cannot see the whole slide.
Thanks slides[attachment=1549]slides
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 1 day ago #20825 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Slider Image SIze
Hi

The slider has lots of flexability. It really works like a row you can split into columns and do what you like.
You can drag the bottom of the slider down to increase its height.. this what you are after..?

Cheers,
Greg

5 months 1 day ago #20827 by clizzio
Replied by clizzio on topic Slider Image SIze
I like the size of my slider, but the images are too big. I am not sure what size to make my custom images, and the stock images like the one shown are too big. Thanks

5 months 1 day ago #20835 by mbiadmin
Replied by mbiadmin on topic Slider Image SIze
It would be awesome if one of the image/slider options for sizing would allow displaying the image(s) at full width and automatically adjusting the height to show the full height of the image even in a responsive environment (see attached screen shots for an example of a slider we have been using that does this). This allows the full image to be seen regardless of the device screen size as it just proportionally scales the image/slider up/down as it isn't always practical to have parts of the image/slider hidden based on screen size or break points.

Troy
Attachments:

5 months 14 hours ago #20857 by gregp
This would have to be a competely different implementation of the current slider,
Being the current slider allows multiple rows and columns and is quite flexible , we would need to implement a simple version.. Basic image upload ( which sets height) and some basic text fields you can edit..

Good future idea though!

4 months 4 weeks ago #20900 by clizzio
so do you know how to change the size of the images that we put in the slider? Also, do you know how to set products to go in multiple categories. Like a ladies T-shirt. I would like it to appear in my products under 2 categories, T-Shirts and Ladies (a new category I want to make)
Thank you

4 months 4 weeks ago #20901 by gregp
Hi,

What is your site URL..?
I will jump in and take a look at your issues.. easier for me to look fist hand :)

Cheers,
Greg

4 months 3 weeks ago #20905 by clizzio
www.nowprintthis.com

Sorry I did not see your reply sooner and I got no notification. You had answered

4 months 3 weeks ago #20911 by gregp
Hi,

So I think what you are after are the settings for how to display thebackground image.

If you hover over the slider , you will see a green tab in top left hand corner of slider with text "Slide 1 of 3", next to this is a dropdown arrow.
If you click the dropdown and go to panel settings , this will load the settings for slide 1. ( repeat for slide 2 and 3).

When the popup opens you can go to background properties tab.

Here you will see all the standard ways you can choose to fill / repeat / size the background image. (Cover / contain / stretch / Original)/

For best results your image should be created so it has the same aspect ratio as the slider itself, this way it will fill perfectly and shrink down resposnively perfect for mobile mode.

Cheers,
Greg

4 months 3 weeks ago #20970 by clizzio
Ok..I changed that in my settings and it looks better but now it seems to be repeating the image. I do not see an option to turn this on or off.
Thanks

4 months 2 weeks ago #20978 by gregp
Hi,

You will see the background image has settings to configure if it repeats and how it fills.

The options against the image are Image Size and Image Repeating .

Cheers,
Greg

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds