× DecoNetwork version 8 beta.

Embroidery Text Size In Designer

4 months 1 day ago #21291 by vtech
Embroidery Text Size In Designer was created by vtech
Why is it not possible to expand the embroidery text size with a mouse or finger the way you can with non embroidery text and images in the designer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 1 day ago #21293 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic Embroidery Text Size In Designer
Hey, at this time embroidery text can be sized using the numerical input or using the size up/size down buttons in the position panel of the designer. I believe you raised a support ticket on the same issue and we're checking with our developers to see if the lack of size handles is a limitation or could be added.

-Cris

2 months 3 weeks ago #21456 by vtech
Replied by vtech on topic Embroidery Text Size In Designer
I did not put in a support ticket for the embroidery text resizing issue. Should I? Will it be possible in the near future to resize the embroidery text size with a finger or mouse? It can be a little confusing for customers using the designer for embroidery. Why are images adjustable but text are not?

2 months 3 weeks ago #21459 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic Embroidery Text Size In Designer
Must have been someone else who raised it as a support ticket we did hear back and unfortunately this won't be changed in the short term as it would require significant re-writing of our embroidery engine. Rather than raising a support ticket I recommend adding this to our ideas page to get some support behind it. www.deconetwork.com/ideas

-Cris

2 months 2 weeks ago #21474 by vtech
Replied by vtech on topic Embroidery Text Size In Designer
Is it possible to disable the embroidery text effect so it can be resized the same way the embroidery image can?

Time to create page: 0.805 seconds