Our community forums have moved. Visit our Help Center to join the discussions.

Embroidery Fonts

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #17361 by JimUMFan
Embroidery Fonts was created by JimUMFan
I was attempting to upload an embroidery font yesterday and ended up reading one of the help pages where I found this notice:

Is there a plan to eventually allow the uploading of embroidery fonts, or is it currently a technical impossibility?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #17362 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic Embroidery Fonts
Hey Jim,

There are technical limitations that prevent us from enabling embroidery font uploads. We don't have plans for it due to that reason but perhaps we can revisit this long term when changes to software dependencies ease the current limitations.

-Cris
The following user(s) said Thank You: JimUMFan

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #17363 by JimUMFan
Replied by JimUMFan on topic Embroidery Fonts
Ah, I see. That's unfortunate.

Thanks for the reply though!

We can most likely just have an internal rule where orders with specific logos will get a font change on accompanying text.

3 years 4 months ago #17364 by Ellis
Replied by Ellis on topic Embroidery Fonts
We upload client logo's that contain the clients font that we digitize but not the actual fonts. We transpose the designs into EMB format then upload the logo. The EMB font does not contain the font information only the expanded stitch data so the render properly and are available for download if we need them again.

Unless you want your online clients to have access to all your embroidery fonts, this might be the a solution.

John
The following user(s) said Thank You: adamp

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds