Our community forums have moved. Visit our Help Center to join the discussions.

Embroidery colors change on quotes between uploading & saving. Any work arounds?

3 years 2 months ago #17654 by teamlogo1
After we updated to the latest version two months ago, we have been having SERIOUS issues with the colors for embroidery changing. I will upload a customer's logo to create a quote. The logo may be white, but after it is saved, it changes to black or grey or some other random color. Normally I can change the single color logos without too much of an issue. The multi-colored logos are an entirely different story. I've lost quite a bit of business because of this. When someone sends you their logo and its red and white and the proof shows that its purple and royal, there are lots of questions and in most instances they dont place the order. Does anyone else have this issue? Have you found any work arounds?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago #17655 by brenden
Hi,

In order to investigate this further we'll need some more info.

First of all - have you created a support ticket for this? If so, can you provide the number here so we don't double up on investigating it.

Can you confirm what file format you are upload and provide copies of the file? Also, can you provide the order number that the issue occurred.

I would suggest starting a support ticket with this information so our team can investigate. help.deconetwork.com/hc/en-us

Thanks!
Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds