Adding product views from Deconetwork templates

1 year 5 months ago #17962 by astylou
I am trying to add a black plain hoodie to the designer using Deconetwork template. I can't believe there aren't any in there. I can only find a couple under Fleece>Hooded and both aren't plain. Am I missing something? If not Deconetwork this really needs to be added in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago #17964 by adamp
Hi Asty,

products that appear in the designer are those made available through the supplier catalogs that you have enabled. So if your supplier does not have a hoodie in black, maybe choose another supplier that has one or add the product yourself as a custom product. This is all done via the Admin interface. Have a look at the help files for this via the search bar.

Cheers.

Happy Decorating!
Adam Pentland - CEO
:deco: www.DecoNetwork.com

File Attachment:

1 year 2 weeks ago #19463 by EvaK
Hey,
when manually configuring a product using Deco templates, there are 400+ PAGES of product templates available, except it's not categorized and cannot be searched only viewed one by one.

Any chance that someone can either make that option searchable by description or categorize it properly when uploaded by Deco. It's simply ridiculous that none of the images can be easily accessed, i.e. a simple, plain hoodie... perfect waste of manpower.

Thanks,
Eva
Attachments:

1 year 2 weeks ago #19491 by 2LiveCards
Replied by 2LiveCards on topic Adding product views from Deconetwork templates
The issue is the classification of the photo & wireframe templates in Deco, they were (at a guess) put in there by the outsourcing company who had no experience or concept of the what they were or the industry...........

It's a job for the catalogue team, Set up a meaningful directory & get the products categorised correctly

1 year 2 weeks ago #19516 by gregp
this is true..

Lots of manual labor here to reclassify..
Let alone create a UI that will handle pages and pages of data to reclassify.
I am in talks with our catalog team to best handle this... guessing a bit of programming required to streamline the process.

Cheers,
Greg

1 year 2 weeks ago #19538 by 2LiveCards
Replied by 2LiveCards on topic Adding product views from Deconetwork templates
I'll do it at contractor rates........... :silly:

1 week 3 days ago #22073 by EvaK
I guess no progress is made on this front, I just cycled back to the same issue time and time again.  Is it possible to put in a search
field, the title descriptions look detailed enough to be able to search?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds