Our community forums have moved. Visit our Help Center to join the discussions.

Software for converting to EMB files

1 year 2 months ago #22504 by Paladin
Software for converting to EMB files was created by Paladin
I am resigned to the fact that we need to upload our designs in EMB format to retain all the color information so they display properly.  I don't use Wilcom as my native software so I must convert to EMB.

My question to the group is what software do you use to digitize/edit and what software do you use to convert to EMB?

I use DesignShop from Melco with native OFM files, and Wilcom's TrueSizer Pro to convert.  Its a two-step process.  I first save in DST and open that in TrueSizer, since it can't read OFM.  The flaw is that when reading DST TrueSizer only put the first 15 colors in, then it repeats,  color 16=color 1, 17=2 etc. This reeks havoc to larger, more detailed designs. Does anyone have a work-around for this situation?

Side note to moderators.  I tried to post earlier but it never came up.  If there is a duplicate please delete one. TY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #22505 by adamp
Replied by adamp on topic Software for converting to EMB files
Hi Paladi, quick FYI this forum is moderated (way too much spam as we allow non-Deco account holders to sign up) so it will take a while for the posts to come through.

Good luck with your setup!

Happy Decorating!
Adam Pentland - CEO
:deco: www.DecoNetwork.com

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds