× Got an idea for an awesome DecoNetwork feature? Submit it here! Feel free to comment and expand of other people's ideas as well!

Calender View to organize Due Dates

3 years 5 months ago #14904 by garmentdecor
Calender View to organize Due Dates was created by garmentdecor
Have been thinking about how wonderful it would be to have a drag n drop calendar view to better organize due dates! Attached is a screen shot of what I am referencing here.

Curious to know how many others would like this as well!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sajego, Shomec, sticky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #14959 by sajego
Replied by sajego on topic Calender View to organize Due Dates
I did an ifttt.com integration with google calendar using the DecoNetwork order emails. But that assumes fixed due dates.

---
Sara Gould
In A Flash Laser
iPadLaserEngraving.com

5 months 2 weeks ago #22148 by mozi1971
Replied by mozi1971 on topic Calender View to organize Due Dates
I understand that the Team is working on this issue. Can you guys share some screenshots how this feature would be implemented so we can add our input.

Will we be able to filter calendar view by process type Example: screen printing, Embroidery?
Will it have production date? Which will not be the same as Due date?
Will we be able to Drag and Drop jobs on the calendar that will update the production date?
It should have a Filter to display calendar based on Due date and Production date.
If the production date is set after the due date there should be special marking to bring it to  our attention
It should have a list view.

We currently have a subscription with Shopvox. We use their job board feature to manage our Jobs. I have found their job board to be very friendly but of-course I would love to get rid of that once Deco implements its own Calendar view that my production floor can use

Thanks

5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #22149 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Calender View to organize Due Dates
So we have a production date which is different than the ship by date.
Bt default it sets the production date to be the same as ship by date.
Dragging items within calender affects the production date. You can drag items between dates and above/below other items.
You get a calendar view and List view.
You can filter by production processes , production staff , custom production statuses and where its is on workflow.

We don't currently have a warning when moving shedule date past ship date.

Below are to screen grabs of current calendar in week and month views.

Hope this gets you excited for 8.5... this with companies/ contacts are two really big things coming :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: DigiTees

5 months 2 weeks ago #22151 by Sewsublime
Replied by Sewsublime on topic Calender View to organize Due Dates
Looks Awesome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregp

5 months 3 days ago #22163 by mozi1971
Replied by mozi1971 on topic Calender View to organize Due Dates
This looks really nice. I don't see filter options but I hope we have good choices. The way I want to implement this in my shop is to setup a big touch screen monitor for my printers and embroiders so following features would help

1. Each job should have a "Play" and "Stop" Button. When printer starts working on the job he hits play and the timer starts, when he finishes the job "Timer Stops". Sales rep on the account gets and email that the job is complete and the time it took to process the job. Only Administrator can stop the job
2. Filter by Job Type so Embroidery department can see only their jobs and screen printing dept can filter for their jobs.
3. I noticed in your screen shot that it shows all sizes. That's really not important for us. I rather it shows total quantity which helps us make decisions like what jobs we can move around when schedule is tight
4. Only production manager is allowed to move production dates and if the date is past the due date then sales rep should get an email.
5. Give us option in the setting to set default production date. I would like to set mine to 2 days before due date

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds