I understand that the Team is working on this issue. Can you guys share some screenshots how this feature would be implemented so we can add our input.
Will we be able to filter calendar view by process type Example: screen printing, Embroidery?
Will it have production date? Which will not be the same as Due date?
Will we be able to Drag and Drop jobs on the calendar that will update the production date?
It should have a Filter to display calendar based on Due date and Production date.
If the production date is set after the due date there should be special marking to bring it to our attention
It should have a list view.
We currently have a subscription with Shopvox. We use their job board feature to manage our Jobs. I have found their job board to be very friendly but of-course I would love to get rid of that once Deco implements its own Calendar view that my production floor can use
So we have a production date which is different than the ship by date.
Bt default it sets the production date to be the same as ship by date.
Dragging items within calender affects the production date. You can drag items between dates and above/below other items.
You get a calendar view and List view.
You can filter by production processes , production staff , custom production statuses and where its is on workflow.
We don't currently have a warning when moving shedule date past ship date.
Below are to screen grabs of current calendar in week and month views.
Hope this gets you excited for 8.5... this with companies/ contacts are two really big things coming
This looks really nice. I don't see filter options but I hope we have good choices. The way I want to implement this in my shop is to setup a big touch screen monitor for my printers and embroiders so following features would help
1. Each job should have a "Play" and "Stop" Button. When printer starts working on the job he hits play and the timer starts, when he finishes the job "Timer Stops". Sales rep on the account gets and email that the job is complete and the time it took to process the job. Only Administrator can stop the job
2. Filter by Job Type so Embroidery department can see only their jobs and screen printing dept can filter for their jobs.
3. I noticed in your screen shot that it shows all sizes. That's really not important for us. I rather it shows total quantity which helps us make decisions like what jobs we can move around when schedule is tight
4. Only production manager is allowed to move production dates and if the date is past the due date then sales rep should get an email.
5. Give us option in the setting to set default production date. I would like to set mine to 2 days before due date