× Got an idea for an awesome DecoNetwork feature? Submit it here! Feel free to comment and expand of other people's ideas as well!

Team Name + Number Improvements: Pricing and Uploads

1 year 7 months ago #16551 by the cottage dorr
Hello.

The Add Team Name + Number is wonderful, there are 2 major challenges with using it effectively to sell personalized products/game jerseys/etc to our customers. Please vote for the 2 ideas I have added! Tx

1. Add Team Name + Number Pricing at the Decoration Process Level:
In my business, and most others that I am aware of, Team Name + Number is priced differently than the decoration processes themselves. Deco treats them the same from a pricing perspective.
Please vote here to get this added: www.deconetwork.com/support/ideas/online...-name-number-pricing

2. Add Team Name + Number CSV Upload
With large teams, most customers have or provide a spreadsheet with their Team Name + Number+Size information. It would be much faster and reduce errors if we and our customers could upload a spreadsheet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brenden

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago #16559 by brenden
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on how we can improve this feature!

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

1 year 6 months ago #16677 by Cortez
Also many people use transfers for numbers or have a numbering press with pre-made screens with limited fonts. Either way being able to minimize font selection for screen printing would make doing jerseys and the name/number feature a realistically usable tool. Maybe being able to set it up as it's own decoration method instead of trying to group it in with the transfer process or screen printing process. The only viable use for it right now is with DTG or perhaps vinyl or sublimation (not sure I don't do either) But I do screen print an awful lot of basketball jerseys!!

1 year 6 months ago #16701 by the cottage dorr
Replied by the cottage dorr on topic Team Name + Number Improvements: Pricing and Uploads
I totally agree. The ability to limit fonts for Add Team Name/Number by decoration process is necessary.

Currently, Deco has the capability to limit font by decoration process. Applying this capability to Add Team Name Number function by decoration process is necessary to make this function viable for use.

1 year 6 months ago #16703 by brenden
Thanks again for the feedback!

Captured in tasks:

DNC-18917 - Allow the ability to specify a different price table / method for Team Names
DNC-18662 - Front end CSV upload for large teams name and number
DNC-18918 - Limit fonts available for team names

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

1 year 6 months ago #16704 by 2LiveCards
Was the ability to add team name option in embroidery format added to development?

Be very useful when dealing with groups etc

1 year 6 months ago #16706 by the cottage dorr
Replied by the cottage dorr on topic Team Name + Number Improvements: Pricing and Uploads
Agreed. In embroidery this has the following uses (plus others...)

1. Personalized shirts for professional organizations (very common with my contractors like A/C, heating, plumbing, etc)
2. Personalized Baseball Caps with Name and/or Number on the back.

1 year 6 months ago #16707 by the cottage dorr
Tx!

DNC-18917: Is this coming from the perspective that Add Team Name + Number would be managed separately in each decoration process. If so, that is awesome. This function is definitely priced differently based on decoration process.

5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #20399 by the cottage dorr
Not-A-Developer Nicole's Proposed Solution/Vision
Allow Team Name & Number to be treated similarly to Decorated Processes

1. Assign Price Tables for 2 Fields Only (i.e. Team Named and Team Number)
-I get that the way Deco is set up we could have unlimited Team Name and Number style fields. Allowing unlimited
pricing tables would not sustainable or wise.
-2 Price Options would work for 99% of businesses.

2. Allow Font Limitations Per Type, Per Deco Process
-Many companies have set offering for Team Name & Number
-For example a company may have a number press 1 font only or use precut vinyl transafers for names and number
ordered from a supplier who has a set font offering)
-If a customer needs a specific font, they can add it and enable it.

4 months 2 weeks ago #20782 by the cottage dorr
Any updates Brendan?

4 months 2 weeks ago #20787 by ccruz
Hey Nicole, no activity to report on this request. I can see your idea post has gained some votes since submitted which is good. That's one of the factors considered when team is planning future versions.

-Cris

1 week 6 days ago #21544 by the cottage dorr
Any updates on the progress of this request?

1 week 6 days ago #21545 by the cottage dorr
Also, is there a way to view and see the progress of DNC Action Items that Brendan created?

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds