× Got an idea for an awesome DecoNetwork feature? Submit it here! Feel free to comment and expand of other people's ideas as well!

link to Shopify

1 year 7 months ago #18077 by smurk
link to Shopify was created by smurk
I have posted about this before and I know others have as well but i haven't heard anything more about it...

Deco REALLY needs to find a way to link Shopify, etsy and other platform users to our systems so they can send us orders.. I honestly get 12 - 15 emails a week (if not more) asking me if we can link to their online stores. The only option we have is to tell them that they need to place the order manually... it kills me to see all the $$ we are missing out on :(

Deco, can we please bring this feature on board or at least start talking about it!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sajego

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago #18078 by adamp
Replied by adamp on topic link to Shopify
Hi Smurk,

thanks for the feedback we always appreciate it. If you take a look at the ideas page there are a few shopify related ideas in there already and we are taking notice of them for consideration following the release of V8.

www.deconetwork.com/support/ideas?filter...ory=0&filter_status=

Cheers

Happy Decorating!
Adam Pentland - CEO
:deco: www.DecoNetwork.com

File Attachment:

1 year 7 months ago #18079 by smurk
Replied by smurk on topic link to Shopify
yeah i know there are a few and i actually wanted to see if we could merge them together and bring this topic back to life.. Something needs to be done because this would benefit so many users and put deco far above any other platform!

in the meantime, what are some ways you can suggest to streamline this process?

1 year 7 months ago #18121 by Cortez
Replied by Cortez on topic link to Shopify

adamp wrote: Hi Smurk,

thanks for the feedback we always appreciate it. If you take a look at the ideas page there are a few shopify related ideas in there already and we are taking notice of them for consideration following the release of V8.

www.deconetwork.com/support/ideas?filter...ory=0&filter_status=

Cheers

I have an idea for you guys, just open up the API and documentation to allow us to create orders in business hub, you could even charge a per order fee if you need to, everytime an order is created via the API Auth. That way we can bring in orders from wherever our customers are selling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sajego

1 year 7 months ago #18124 by brenden
Replied by brenden on topic link to Shopify
Hi there,

We certainly understand the need! We had a previous API but unfortunately it's now out of date. At present our focus is DN8 but we will explore these options after DN8. But in full agreement :)

Brenden

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: PrintTheShirt

1 year 5 months ago #18512 by sajego
Replied by sajego on topic link to Shopify
Another vote for this! We've considered ditching DN entirely for Shopify just to have better integration with all the outside systems.

---
Sara Gould
In A Flash Laser
iPadLaserEngraving.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: smurk, PrintTheShirt

1 week 6 days ago #22335 by PrintTheShirt
Replied by PrintTheShirt on topic link to Shopify
I get customers coming from Printful because of quality. But, unfortunately end up going back because the integrations saves them so much time. 
i really like all the changes on Deco, the designer, the new web templates love them, I've been a customer for about 9 years now and I really hope we can make this update soon
The following user(s) said Thank You: DigiTees

1 week 6 days ago #22337 by DigiTees
Replied by DigiTees on topic link to Shopify
SAME!

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds