× Got an idea for an awesome DecoNetwork feature? Submit it here! Feel free to comment and expand of other people's ideas as well!

Unbranded Web videos to show OUR customers DN functionality

3 months 2 weeks ago #18898 by eve2media
Here's an idea!

Rather than every Deconetwork customer reinventing the wheel for their website with their own tutorial videos for customers to watch to get the most out of the DN design tool, how about a range of unbranded videos done professionally by DN which we can use, put our logo on and other graphic overlays if we want to. Would be really helpful!

Thanks,
Evan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cortez, Lloyd1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Latest from our blog

This Week in Catalog: May 25, 2018

This Week in Catalog: May 25, 2018 This week, we started work on our shifted priorities, as outlined in my blog post last week. We are beginning the product review process with S&S...Read More

DecoNetwork 8 - Update 3: GDPR Compliance (+56 tasks completed)

DecoNetwork 8 - Update 3: GDPR Compliance (+56 tasks completed) In this release, DecoNetwork updated its Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, effective May 23, 2018. These changes were made primarily in preparation...Read More

This Week in Catalog - May 18, 2018

This Week in Catalog - May 18, 2018 I have two big announcements to make in regards to the DecoNetwork catalogs. We read and listen to your complaints and suggestions. Recently, I...Read More

DecoNetwork 8 - Available Now!

DecoNetwork 8 - Available Now! After an incredible amount of work in design, development, and testing, DecoNetwork 8 is here! With version 8, we recommitted ourselves...Read More

This Week in Catalog: May 11, 2018

This Week in Catalog: May 11, 2018 Lately, we've been getting a lot of new products in each week. More than is typical. All those new products (mostly in the S&S Activewear...Read More