× Got an idea for an awesome DecoNetwork feature? Submit it here! Feel free to comment and expand of other people's ideas as well!

Canadian suppliers

1 week 6 days ago #21068 by empress23
Would be nice if we could integrate a few more Canadian suppliers. Apparently Alphabroder Can. availabel files can be used but impossible for someone like me to format to upload. If some time would be spent by Deco to use this information to create a file that all Canadians can use instead of use spending time and money trying to create.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 days 3 hours ago #21104 by ccruz
Hey empress23, SanMar Canada catalog is available in DecoNetwork today. alphabroder Canada is one we are looking into although we are slowing in adding new catalogs to improve quality on existing catalogs. Thanks for the feedback and keep an eye on our blog for regular updates from our catalog team.

www.deconetwork.com/blog/category/catalog-updates/

-Cris

6 days 3 hours ago #21105 by empress23
Sanmar Canada is limited to their ATC line of products. Alphabroder canada will not integrate as they are with inksoft. I have the videos of how to create spreadsheet files to upload, and unless |I am willing to pay someone to create these spreadsheets I am sol on time to do myself. My other main supplier is Technosport and they are willing to work with Deco yet no-one has contacted them. Canadioan companies should only have to pay a portion of what US or Aus companies pay as we are very limited and have to do majority of the work ourselves.

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds