× Got an idea for an awesome DecoNetwork feature? Submit it here! Feel free to comment and expand of other people's ideas as well!

Designer Option

2 months 3 weeks ago #21801 by silkvisionsllc
Designer Option was created by silkvisionsllc
So I just recently started up my subscription. Absolutely love it compared to what it used to be. 100% top notch amazing. Anyways, So I like the designer. Everything seems to work well, but I try to look at it as a consumer standpoint. Quantities are really hard to know where they are. Unless you really take the time to look it's difficult. It's also confusing to me. Where it actually says quantity, you can change the number and see the price, but I feel that it's an easy way for a customer to get a price from the quantity button and bounce out once they get it. OR, they could be confused like I am and put 50 in quantity but only to find out it's 50 medium. Can we instead click on quantity and it brings a little drop-down menu and has the all the sizes and then you put quantity amounts in the corresponding sizes? This I found was extremely difficult to figure out on mobile. I am just trying to bring this up as I am trying to make it as easy as possible for the customer to change. But I could also be totally wrong on the subject. Another thing, would be when you click buy, you can then adjust what you want for sizes. I would be ok with that as well.

Do you guys have any thoughts on this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 2 weeks ago #21810 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic Designer Option
Hey we already have this change queued up in our next update. Clicking the quantity field will take the user to the sizes popup to enter quantities there instead of blindly setting quantities against the default size.

-Cris
The following user(s) said Thank You: adamp

3 weeks 1 day ago #22032 by JoeCaricari
Replied by JoeCaricari on topic Designer Option
When is the next update coming?

3 weeks 1 day ago #22033 by ccruz
Hey Joe, we release updates about once a month. The change discussed here is already live as this thread is from a while ago. We put out an update just last week so the next one should be out in around 3 weeks or so.

-Cris

3 weeks 1 day ago #22035 by JoeCaricari
Perfect. Thanks I appreciate it.

3 weeks 1 day ago #22036 by JoeCaricari
How do I implement that option? 

3 weeks 11 hours ago #22044 by ccruz
Hey Joe, it's not a separate option it already works like this. If you visit your designer from a mobile device, tapping on the quantity field will open the size selector.

-Cris

2 weeks 6 days ago #22045 by JoeCaricari
I gotcha. I haven't look at my site on mobile yet. Thanks very much

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds