× Got an idea for an awesome DecoNetwork feature? Submit it here! Feel free to comment and expand of other people's ideas as well!

Please Vote: Decorated Product: Decoration Process Min Quantity & Select Price

5 months 2 weeks ago #22061 by the cottage dorr
Decorated Products: Decoration Process Min Quantity Override & Select Price Table

Pre-Decorated products require the same minimum quantities that are set for the Decoration Processes used.  This does not work for online stores where people are ordering indvidual products.  The current work-around from support is to make a copy of the product and use a different decoration process that is set-up with a minimum of 1. This is very time consuming requires many additional work arounds, and is not efficient.
I have 2 ideas that would help solve this issue:
  1. Add an option to Decorated Products: Decoration Process Minimum Quantity Override 
  2. Add the option to Decorated Products: Select Decoration Process Price Tables 
These 2 options would allow:
  • The use of the correct decoration process
  • Customers to purchase decorated products at quantity of 1
  • Manage Decorated Product pricing in pre-formulated uniform way.
  • Reduce the number of duplicate products that need to be created and managed in the product catalog.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 2 weeks ago #22062 by sgarofalo
I would totally agree that has been our biggest issue with the online stores.  and you are right it is a painful experience recreating the products and special pricing tables for decoration for each store
The following user(s) said Thank You: the cottage dorr

4 months 2 weeks ago #22143 by JoeCaricari
Just today I discovered that a customer cannot set their shirt price lower then the minimum quantity price. That just doesn't work. I do not want to have to so work arounds. 

I do not understand the Create Your Own Store. No one is going to be able to do that. Fundraiser Campaigns they can create but they will not because of the pricing issue I mentioned.

4 months 2 weeks ago #22147 by mozi1971
I agree and I have voted

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds