× Got an idea for an awesome DecoNetwork feature? Submit it here! Feel free to comment and expand of other people's ideas as well!

Possible to change parameters of Ship By Date?

6 months 2 weeks ago #22167 by marylandprinthouse
Possible to change parameters of Ship By Date? was created by marylandprinthouse
I'm curious if there's a way to change the auto generated "10 Production" day ship by day to start when a quote is payed for. I'm not sure how it currently works, but we would prefer the 2 week turnaround that we have to begin upon payment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 2 weeks ago #22168 by Sewsublime
Replied by Sewsublime on topic Possible to change parameters of Ship By Date?
Hi

We have that issue sometimes by the time they pay it shows the order as late the only way i know is to manually change the shipping dates in the order, I may be wrong.

Daren

6 months 2 weeks ago #22169 by marylandprinthouse
Replied by marylandprinthouse on topic Possible to change parameters of Ship By Date?
You're spot on. This is the same problem we have. It makes scheduling complicated and a hassle due to having to check the payment date to verify the proper ship date.

6 months 2 weeks ago #22170 by Sewsublime
Replied by Sewsublime on topic Possible to change parameters of Ship By Date?
Totally agree if they are an account customer its fine, but when it is payment upfront this is an issue.

6 months 2 weeks ago #22171 by Ellis
Agreed... the ship by date should auto adjust when the payment terms have been met. It is my understanding that the quote has to be approved first before it can become an order, and hence before payment terms are tested.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds