× Got an idea for an awesome DecoNetwork feature? Submit it here! Feel free to comment and expand of other people's ideas as well!

EU Group selection for shipping - and updated country list

1 month 1 day ago #22481 by eve2media
Hi there, 

I'm just playing around with shipping configuration for my store based in the UK. 

We use the Royal Mail postal service, but I suspect that will conform to other couriers too in regard to what they consider to be EU countries. There is of course a definitive list of EU countries, so it's not like they're making up their own rules. 

Anyway, as such, I have been having to manually select the countries which my newly formed EU Tracked & Signed shipping method uses and it occurs to me that it would be really handy to have a tick box at the top of the countries list which says "Select EU Countries only". 

Currently the list of countries in the EU Zone are here on this page:  https://www.royalmail.com/international-zones

You will notice if you look at that list there are some specifics which do not feature on the Deconetwork list of countries. I assume this is because some are considered off shoots of another country. However for the customer this might be worrying or confusing. so would it be possible for someone at DN to go through this EU list and check against what you've implemented on DN for everyone to use please? 

Thanks! 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds