× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

Anyone would like a Privete Forum?

4 years 8 months ago #9301 by giftswp
Anyone would like a Privete Forum? was created by giftswp
If you like the idea of a private forum please go VOTE in my new Idea that I submited for a private forum, go here... www.deconetwork.com/support/ideas/genera...um-deco-members-only

Thank you!.

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago #9314 by adam.bennett
Replied by adam.bennett on topic Anyone would like a Privete Forum?
At least with the forum being open to public view, people shopping for a platform can get some kind of idea of what to expect as a store owner...

4 years 8 months ago #9315 by giftswp
Replied by giftswp on topic Anyone would like a Privete Forum?

adam.bennett wrote: At least with the forum being open to public view, people shopping for a platform can get some kind of idea of what to expect as a store owner...

Oh, yeah... I'm sure shoppers have and will have a pretty good idea.

BTW, do you know where is Inksoft's forum?

Ruben

4 years 8 months ago #9316 by adam.bennett

4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #9317 by giftswp

adam.bennett wrote: They have their fair share of pissed off store owners too

I couldn't find the forum before, but I knew about they having unhappy customers too, I still believe that Deco is better and can be even better, but what I can't take anymore is their lack of communication, how can you make a business plan without knowing or having an Idea when you're going to be able to use the tools that your business need? they always make assumptions that features are coming soon, what is the meaning of soon with them? soon means years? months? weeks?, more than 2 years ago that's what I was told about the vinyl module, now that they accepted the idea I thought that finally they will bring it on, but there is no signs of it, if they're actually working on it how do you know that?, is it going to be ready this year? the next? or by 2020?

Funny thing is that after they come out with V7 and all of this promises of positive changes, I believed it, I even was contacted by a few frustrated people that wanted to leave Deco and I talked them to stay to hold on, that things would be better, I'm not sure if everyone actually staid but I still see a few around, and now here I am as frustrated as they were, this is sad... :unsure:

Ruben
The following user(s) said Thank You: Represent

4 years 8 months ago #9324 by DanC
Replied by DanC on topic Anyone would like a Privete Forum?

giftswp wrote:

more than 2 years ago that's what I was told about the vinyl module,

Really...???

Ah. and there was me getting annoyed because it's been a couple of months since 'laser module' was mentioned..

But yes, looking at Inksioft forum would appear that the grass is not greener over there -

4 years 8 months ago #9419 by giftswp

DanC wrote:

giftswp wrote:

more than 2 years ago that's what I was told about the vinyl module,

Really...???

Ah. and there was me getting annoyed because it's been a couple of months since 'laser module' was mentioned..

But yes, looking at Inksioft forum would appear that the grass is not greener over there -

Yes, really... :S

Ruben

4 years 8 months ago #9420 by brenden
Replied by brenden on topic Anyone would like a Privete Forum?
Hi,

I do prefer an open forum. It creates accountability which I do believe in.

What value would you see in a a private forum?

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

File Attachment:

4 years 8 months ago #9421 by giftswp

brenden wrote: Hi,

I do prefer an open forum. It creates accountability which I do believe in.

What value would you see in a a private forum?

Your participation with communication, status reports of promised features and transparency like you promised and didn't delivered.

We were theorizing that perhaps you (Deco) didn't want to talk about things in an open forum, so I thought that a private forum would be what it was need it.

Ruben

4 years 8 months ago #9458 by brenden
Hi Ruben,

"We were theorizing that perhaps you (Deco) didn't want to talk about things in an open forum" No not at all. But like I said before we honestly can't provide time lines. We can say what we will work on and we've said that, and are doing it. (i.e. Booster, quick quote and new decoration processes in that order) but I'm afraid timelines are just not possible.

Then there is the new front-end and designer which are much bigger projects into the new year.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Justin86

4 years 8 months ago #9461 by giftswp

brenden wrote: Hi Ruben,

"We were theorizing that perhaps you (Deco) didn't want to talk about things in an open forum" No not at all. But like I said before we honestly can't provide time lines. We can say what we will work on and we've said that, and are doing it. (i.e. Booster, quick quote and new decoration processes in that order) but I'm afraid timelines are just not possible.

Then there is the new front-end and designer which are much bigger projects into the new year.

I never asked for a sharp ETA, I don't know but I'm sure I can understand is not an easy task, now I hope you can finally understand that the BIG problem here is like I have been saying like a broken record, is... COMMUNICATION, just with what you said in another post and this I can sense that is not going to be ready any time soon, perhaps if we're lucky if you (Deco) actually start this project we're shooting for maybe the last quarter of 2015, if you had shared this details a month or so ago, I could of had started working in my site with work around's, if I decided to stay, instead you just disappeared.

Ruben

4 years 8 months ago #9470 by giftswp
Brenden, now knowing the vinyl module is not coming anytime soon could you work in improving price by area?

Follow up here please. www.deconetwork.com/forums/general-quest...ea-needs-improvemens

Ruben

4 years 8 months ago #9477 by brenden

giftswp wrote: instead you just disappeared.

Yep fair call :) My absence was not intended and meant to cause concern :) I'm back now and will step up the communication. And next time I am stepping away we'll ensure someone else is there to continue. I totally get that you fill in the blanks where there is a void.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

4 years 8 months ago #9478 by brenden

giftswp wrote: Brenden, now knowing the vinyl module is not coming anytime soon could you work in improving price by area?

Follow up here please. www.deconetwork.com/forums/general-quest...ea-needs-improvemens

Oh to clarify we're still working on new decoration processes. I need to organise a group call with the core people interested. I'll schedule that now.

Pricing - I'll take a look :)

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

File Attachment:

The following user(s) said Thank You: giftswp

4 years 8 months ago #9510 by alexheap
Replied by alexheap on topic Anyone would like a Privete Forum?
Brenden...

Alex Heap
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: giftswp, vlopez

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds