× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

credit card address issue

2 years 4 months ago #17033 by mozi1971
credit card address issue was created by mozi1971
We have a lot of customers who like to pay with credit card at pickup. The issue is that not always their credit billing address matches their business address so the charge won't go through unless I change the account profile address, which is not what we want to do also

I think it would be very helpful if you can give us the billing address option in the credit card payment dialog box

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 2 weeks ago #22136 by mozi1971
Replied by mozi1971 on topic credit card address issue
Guys, This is still a big issue for us. Quiet often order is being paid by other staff member or team coach or a teacher. In that case we have to first update the profile address change the card and then go back and change the address back to original business or school address. At the credit cart payment screen please give us the option to enter different billing address.
Do this on both end Business Hub and Customers end.

Later in future you can also implement the swipe option which will really speed up the payment process and we will also save on the transaction cost

Attachments:

2 months 1 week ago #22459 by mozi1971
As we are starting to move all our orders in Deco, this is becoming a big issue for us. Can you please consider resolving this issue.

4 weeks 2 hours ago #22586 by mozi1971
Did you look into this request. Is this being considered

3 weeks 6 days ago - 3 weeks 4 days ago #22589 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic credit card address issue
This one is on the developers plate, scheduled to be developed.
If all goes to plan ( does that exists on software development) it will be added to the 8.502 release.

Cheers,
Greg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sewsublime

3 weeks 5 days ago #22599 by mozi1971
Awesome. This one is big for me

2 weeks 5 days ago #22616 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic credit card address issue
Hi , when going through this one we have a few questions.

Whilst entering a payment within Business Hub ,  If you override the billing address ( or enter as it was blank)  , would u expect it to update the orders billing address..? and possibly update customer record.?.. or neither...? or options.. ha!
Same for customer entering payment front end.. how would u like it to behave.

As far as I can tell , your issue is localized to your gateway you use as other gateways don't do a billing address lookup.

Cheers,
Greg

2 weeks 4 days ago #22624 by mozi1971
The real reason for doing this is to be able to process credit cards with a different billing address then the profile address. However, you do raise an important scenario so I would say that, for both business hub and customer end it would be best to have the following check box option at the bottom:

"Update the Profile address also"

Just wondering any chance you guys are considering swipe option also in this update or will that be considered in the future.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds