× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

Product Coding / Product detail in Affiliate stores

1 month 1 week ago #21418 by reklaw
Hi,
Can anyone offer some advice?

I have various affiliate stores set up ( some owned and managed by me and few actual affiliate stores), and was wondering how others handle the decorated products? 

My problem is this, I have set up the individual blank products up in the warehouse and checked all costs, item/decoration etc. Then when I use in the affiliate store I create the decorated product and set live......all fine, order placed and I get all the production files/ product detail...works great.

The problem is this, I am not the only one adding product, so if we need to check a decorated product in the affiliate store you cannot see the product code of the item used or the artwork reference!!  - is this information available in the affiliate store and I am just missing it or do I need to create a separate spreadsheet with the relevant information for each store.

Is there a way to see the breakdown of the products that have been created without viewing individually via the edit decoration 
- Product Code/SKU - Decoration Reference/Code - Cost breakdown

Many thanks 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 1 week ago #21422 by gregp
Hi,

Great feedback.
Just a little lost exactly wheer you would like that information to be shown..?
In business hub?
On affilate site whilst editing..?

Sounds relatively easy to add , just not 100% sure where.

Cheers,
Greg

1 month 1 week ago #21425 by reklaw
Hi Greg
The information would be needed at store level so the product can be checked or amended. We get the information when the order is placed.

To me the individual information on each product set up at store level would be helpful, if we have a question from the customer or we need to check the product internally we would know exactly what product and artwork has been used......all black Ts look the same on screen!!! having the product code of the garment would make identification straight forward, as would having the artwork reference.

Setting up spreadsheets for each customer is an option, but as the Deco system has all the information it would be great to be able to view as required.

Regards
Tony

1 month 1 week ago #21427 by gregp
Hi,

Just to calrify , at the store level.. on the order screen..? decorated product screen..?
Just not sure where you would like the information.

Cheers,
Greg :)

1 month 1 week ago #21429 by reklaw
Hi Greg,
Would be ideal on the "Decorated store products" page

Regards
Tony

1 month 5 days ago #21433 by gregp
Great feedback..

Once more question , what wouldteh Decoration Reference/Code be displaying in terms of information.?
Cheers,
Greg

1 month 5 days ago #21434 by reklaw
Hi Greg,
All I am looking for is the information that is stored for each decorated product so it can be viewed at a glance,

For example (using decorated product from studio365.myclubstuff.net) Contrast Hoodie with 3 colour design
Product code - Store Design Name - Decorated store Product Name - Store sales price (sales price as well would be handy)
JH003_MCS - Studio365 - 365 Hoodie- £ 20.95
To get this information i have had to look in 3 different places, and piece together

The information doesn't have to be in any particular order.

I don't need detailed information as this is already stored and can refer back to this, just need the information at a glance.

regards
Tony

1 month 1 day ago #21476 by reklaw
Hi Greg,
Can you let me know if this request is possible?

Many thanks
Tony

4 weeks 1 day ago #21480 by gregp
Hi,

Yes I am looking into getting some of this added , as its what i class as ?"low hanging fruit" ( not to hard to code and good bang for buck).

Just to clarify a few more things..

You do mean info about each dec product on the page studio365.secure-decoration.com/cproducts or within business hub..?
Listing store design is probably pretty tricky ( multiple designs , text).. but ill see what we can do.

Thanks and hope to get your requested updated into 8.007 :)

Greg

4 weeks 16 hours ago #21492 by reklaw
Hi Greg,
Each decorated product to be broken down - Product code - Design - Price (Cost & Sales)

The information would be best within the relevant website, so the information can be checked as/if required. - NOT in Business Hub

Were it appears within the site not a problem, just need to know where to go and find it

Even if this information could be download, would work fine.

Regards
Tony
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregp

3 weeks 5 days ago #21496 by gregp
We have pushed some improvemenst to 8.006.

Now lists the blank product and code within listing , and you can search on.
details page also lists used colors.

Havent added designs as this would be a much larger job , possible future, ill keep asking.

Can upgrade you to 8.006 iof you would like to be on BETA.

Cheers,
Greg
The following user(s) said Thank You: reklaw

3 weeks 5 days ago #21500 by reklaw
Hi Greg,
Great stuff, little steps!!

If you can put me on the beta, I can have a play

Thanks For all the help

Regards
Tony

3 weeks 1 day ago #21506 by gregp
Hi,

I have now moved you up :)

Cheers,
Greg
The following user(s) said Thank You: reklaw

3 weeks 12 hours ago #21518 by darensublime2
Replied by darensublime2 on topic Product Coding / Product detail in Affiliate stores
Hi

Would also be a great addition to have in the advanced search on the products page in business hub, a drop down to filter "products used by web store name" to make it easier to find and edit.

Could you please update my site to the new beta please.

Daren

2 weeks 6 days ago #21519 by gregp
Hi Daren,

You are now on 8.006 :).

Not 100% sure what you mean by the seach in business hub idea though?

Cheers,
Greg

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds