× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

DecoNetwork 8 - HTML Widget UI Handles Missing

2 months 2 weeks ago #21497 by margin_mattk
I'm having an issue with the website builder. I recently added an 1 Column widget to the home page. Inside is an HTML widget with code to open a popup when the user goes to leave the page. It was working fine on preview for a week or 2 while I developed it.

It's been a week or 2 since I last worked on it, but now I am unable to select the 1 Column widget that houses the HTML widget. When I hover over the space it should be, I don't get the blue border, or the icon with the dropdown list. I can't move or open the widget. I also can't drag other widgets into it.

It's there in the code (and the popup still works fine in preview) but I can't access it in any way.

I have placed it as the very last widget before the footer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 2 weeks ago #21498 by gregp
Which page is it on...?
I will jump in and have a looksy :)

Greg

2 months 2 weeks ago #21499 by margin_mattk
Replied by margin_mattk on topic DecoNetwork 8 - HTML Widget UI Handles Missing
http://dnpreview_theprintbar.deco-apparel.com/home

2 months 1 week ago #21507 by margin_mattk
Hi Greg, any word on what's causing this? Or better yet, how to fix it?

2 months 1 week ago #21509 by gregp
When i go to the homepage to edit , I dont see teh widget at all..
Can you see it and roll over it , or it behaves as if its not there as well.?

Cheers,
Greg

2 months 1 week ago #21511 by margin_mattk
It behaves as though it's not there at all, however, if you inspect the space between the last block before the footer and the footer itself, you can see in the code that there is another section, with the ID of "dn_section_8611fad7-6938-42dd-8210-28ef445c4393".

2 months 1 week ago #21512 by gregp
Hi,

I am getting the developers to look into,.
Going to guess its something to do with the html code pasted in. Have you gotthat handy, will probably help.

Cheers,
Greg

2 months 1 week ago #21513 by margin_mattk
It was working fine for a week or so.

It was set up to show the popup when a user went to leave the page. Here is the code:

<script src=" cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery-co...4.1/jquery.cookie.js "></script><script> (function ($) { var timer; function trackLeave(ev) { if (ev.pageY > 0) { return; } if (timer) { clearTimeout(timer); } if ($.exitIntent.settings.sensitivity <= 0) { $.event.trigger('exitintent'); return; } timer = setTimeout( function() { timer = null; $.event.trigger('exitintent'); }, $.exitIntent.settings.sensitivity); } function trackEnter() { if (timer) { clearTimeout(timer); timer = null; } } $.exitIntent = function(enable, options) { $.exitIntent.settings = $.extend($.exitIntent.settings, options); if (enable == 'enable') { $(window).mouseleave(trackLeave); $(window).mouseenter(trackEnter); } else if (enable == 'disable') { trackEnter(); // Turn off any outstanding timer $(window).unbind('mouseleave', trackLeave); $(window).unbind('mouseenter', trackEnter); } else { throw "Invalid parameter to jQuery.exitIntent -- should be 'enable'/'disable'"; } } $.exitIntent.settings = { 'sensitivity': 300 }; })(jQuery); jQuery(function ($) {     if ($.cookie('modal_shown') == null) {         $.cookie('modal_shown', 'yes', { expires: 7, path: '/' }); $.exitIntent('enable'); $(document).bind('exitintent', function() { $('#popup-discount').modal({ closeText: 'X' }); $.exitIntent('disable'); });     } });</script><div id="popup-discount" class="modal discount_popup"> <div class="discount_popup-inner"> <span class="discount_popup-side discount_popup-left"></span> <span class="discount_popup-side discount_popup-right"> <span class="discount_popup-text">Join our Discount Club and receive 10% off instantly!</span> <span class="discount_popup-form"><form method="POST" class="em_wfe_form" id="" name="" action=" www.vision6.com.au/em/forms/subscribe.ph...p;k=92870b1&va=5 " enctype="multipart/form-data"> <input type="hidden" name="webform_submit_catch" value=""> <input type="hidden" name="sf_catch" value=""> <input type="text" value="" id="em_wfs_formfield_4174715" name="em_wfs_formfield_4174715" validation="" ftype="1" maxlength="255" size="0" placeholder="Enter your first name" required=""> <input type="email" value="" id="em_wfs_formfield_4174619" name="em_wfs_formfield_4174619" validation="1" ftype="1" maxlength="80" size="30" placeholder="Enter your email address" required=""> <input class="wfe_button" type="submit" title="Submit" value="Join the Club" style="font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;"> <!-- Do not remove, as this DIV and INPUT help fight against spam. --> <div style="display:none;position:absolute;left:-10000px;top:-10000px;"> <label for="webform_ef630fd" style="display:none;visibility:hidden;width:0px;height:0px;font-size:1px;">Ignore</label> <input type="text" id="webform_ef630fd" name="webform_ef630fd" value="" style="display:none;visibility:hidden;width:0px;height:0px;font-size:1px;"> </div></form> </span> </span> </div></div>

2 months 1 week ago #21528 by gregp
Hi,

We have fixed your html widget so it renders a height.
The issue happeend as the html widget had content , however the html contained divs which were all hidden.
We now apply a min height of 1pixel in the admin against the html and text widgets so this cant happen again.

That fix is in 8.007 , we have gone in and manually fixed your widget atm,.

Cheers,
Greg

2 months 1 week ago #21529 by margin_mattk
Thank you Greg, that is much appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregp

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds