× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

Paypal button

8 months 1 week ago #21555 by DigiTees
Paypal button was created by DigiTees
Has anyone managed to change the Checkout using PayPal button?

I'd like to change it to say Checkout using Credit Card or PayPal if that's possible.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 3 weeks ago #22123 by logowearco1
Replied by logowearco1 on topic Paypal button
Has this been answered? I would like a more prominent button. Right now is this little button that says check out and you have to search for it. 

1 month 3 weeks ago #22124 by DigiTees
Replied by DigiTees on topic Paypal button
It was answered via support ticket. There's no way to change the text on the button.

They've said you can change the style of the button with CSS but I don't know how to do that.

I would have thought it should be styled the same as the default button style for the website which would be good enough for me, but it doesn't look like that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: logowearco1

1 month 3 weeks ago #22126 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic Paypal button
Hey guys, I agree this final call to action is an important one and needs to be highlighted more using the "important action" button styling for the template. I'll pass this along so we can improve in a future update.

-Cris

1 month 3 weeks ago #22130 by DigiTees
Thanks Cris. Another one that could be improved is the Request A Quote link on the Product Details page - currently just a text link but would look better as an Important Action button if possible.

1 month 1 day ago #22173 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic Paypal button
This is improved in our upcoming 8.012 update. Checkout buttons for all payment methods now use the same important action button styling as the rest of the checkout process.

Niki, the request a quote link on the product page remains unchanged, there are already two calls to action on that page to either add to cart or customize, too many of these actually end up confusing the end user into not making a purchase. The add to cart and design now are more important than the request a quote so we want to maintain that differentiation. If you want to change the styling yourself you can drop in the following snippet:
.dn-product-other-product-opts a[onclick^="d.currentCProduct.saveForRequest"] {
    background: #20b4cf;
    padding: 14px 20px;
    color: white;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    text-decoration: none;
    font-weight: normal !important;
}
-Cris

1 month 1 day ago #22176 by DigiTees
Thank you Cris :)

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds