× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

New products

2 weeks 5 days ago #21807 by 2LiveCards
New products was created by 2LiveCards
I know there's a block on new products at present whilst the brochure team sort existing images / product descriptions (hopefully weight!!) etc

but honest, not adding new products from the major brands on to the system is kind of making part of the benefit of Deco redundant...............

You need a bigger brochure team!  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 4 days ago #21814 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic New products
Hey Rirchard, thanks for the feedback. We do work on adding new products from the existing catalog vendors we already integrate with. We are not however adding new catalog vendors.

-Cris

2 weeks 3 days ago #21829 by 2LiveCards
Replied by 2LiveCards on topic New products
Didn't see any of Regatta's new stuff from any UK supplier last year..........? Are UK suppliers not sending updates?

2 weeks 3 days ago #21830 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic New products
Hard to say without more details, if you're unsure you can submit a missing product report by configuring one of your supplier catalogs and clicking the Report a problem with this product link. From there you can switch over to Report a missing product. This way our catalog team can let you know if it's a product that we haven't received from the supplier, have in the system but not enough data to process it or maybe just pending processing. Keep in mind our team does have to go in and process all new products so you can expect a delay between new items being available with your supplier and them being available in DecoNetwork.

-Cris

1 week 4 days ago #21843 by 2LiveCards
Replied by 2LiveCards on topic New products
If you add a catalogue is it possible to set them all as business hub only automatically? I really don't want to have 2089 products dropped all over my online store.............. (which is why we don't use smart select) 

1 week 3 days ago #21849 by mozi1971
Replied by mozi1971 on topic New products
I agree. We want new products to be  available in business hub only

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds