× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

Pricing flexibility / custom decoration processes

2 months 3 weeks ago #21900 by BayshoreBrands
Is there any update on allowing more pricing flexibility by allowing custom decoration processes as mentioned by Brenden at the below link?? form almost 5 years ago...
www.deconetwork.com/ideas/general/19-more-process-modules

Mark Holland
Bayshore Brands
www.bayshorebrands.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 3 weeks ago #21901 by BayshoreBrands
Replied by BayshoreBrands on topic Pricing flexibility / custom decoration processes
As a short term / quick fix, I would love to have the ability to just clone a decoration process - specifically screen printing. The current system forces you to charge the same setup fee for all screen printed products, which means in order to be competitive in the t-shirt market, our setup fee needs to be lower than our cost when selling many promotional products. If we had the ability to clone the screen printing process, we could charge a different setup charge for shirts than we do for pens and usb drives while charging no setup for products we're running on sale with free setup, etc.

This seems like it should be a fairly easy task to implement from a development perspective and one that would provide huge benefits to the DN community.

Mark Holland
Bayshore Brands
www.bayshorebrands.com

2 months 3 weeks ago #21909 by gregp
Let me see if I can bump this one again.
Moreso we may add a few more copies of existing processes. 
Copyng a process, although may seem trivial . is not :(.

What process copies would everyone liike...?

Cheres,
Greg

2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #21925 by BayshoreBrands
Replied by BayshoreBrands on topic Pricing flexibility / custom decoration processes

gregp wrote: Let me see if I can bump this one again.
Moreso we may add a few more copies of existing processes. 
Copyng a process, although may seem trivial . is not :(.

What process copies would everyone liike...?

Cheres,
Greg

Thanks Greg -- That would be a great start! I would vote for a few extra copies of Screen Printing as it seems to have the most options available to work with for a variety of decoration methods.

Mark Holland
Bayshore Brands
www.bayshorebrands.com

2 months 1 week ago #21944 by akbluemoose
Replied by akbluemoose on topic Pricing flexibility / custom decoration processes
I would like to see copies of the Rhinestone template. Everything we do is digital so we would prefer more of that style of template. 

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds