× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

Purchase Orders

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #22076 by Sewsublime
Purchase Orders was created by Sewsublime
Hi

When a customer orders, you create the purchase order and the item is out of stock and they decide to change the colour, you go in and change the original order, these new colours add to a new purchase order which is right, but the other colour stays on the original purchase order. Surely this should remove this item.

Daren

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 days 18 hours ago #22079 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Purchase Orders
You can potentially have multiple PO's raised all for the original items, so there are to many "what ifs" to change the original qty's on a raised PO.
Of course you can of course manually go in and edit the original PO , what would be handy is a popup informing user that Several items (item code) on PO# will now be allocated to stock.

Greg

6 days 13 hours ago #22081 by Sewsublime
Replied by Sewsublime on topic Purchase Orders
Cheers Greg

I agree this would be helpful and perhaps a take me to this purchase order link.

Talking of purchase orders, I have noticed whilst using live ordering on PenCarrie if you add add additional line items onto the purchase order the automatic ordering is not available and it wont allow you to submit the order if there is no stock, if i order through there web site it adds items onto back order is there a reason why it does not do this?

I am looking to switch to BTC is this also the case with them?

Cheers Daren

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds