× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

Support for Zoho accounting software

2 months 2 weeks ago #22332 by mozi1971
Support for Zoho accounting software was created by mozi1971
Hello Deco Team,

So I recently signed up with a new cloud based accounting software called Zoho. QB online had too many limitations so we couldn't continue with that. Anyways, I made a big blunder thinking that Zoho was a supported software for Deco. It seems like I misread Xero for Zoho and not I am in trouble. I assumed that since Zoho is out of Australia just like Deco, it must be supported.

Anyways, I humbly request to please establish integration with Zoho to make my life easy.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 2 weeks ago #22334 by DigiTees
Replied by DigiTees on topic Support for Zoho accounting software
I think Zoho is supported:  help.deconetwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/2...Zoho-CRM-Integration

Not sure if there's a difference between CRM and Accounting but hopefully that link helps :)

2 months 2 weeks ago #22336 by mozi1971
Replied by mozi1971 on topic Support for Zoho accounting software
No thats the CRM. Zoho Books is their accounting software

2 months 1 week ago #22353 by mozi1971
Hello Deco,

Can you guys please give me some hope that this will be considered

2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #22354 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic Support for Zoho accounting software
Hey Mozi, I think for this one we would need to get enough demand for it. The accounting integrations take up a lot of resources from both development side and support so there would need to be enough justification for adding yet another accounting package and deal with the additional complexity of supporting it. I would suggest you submit it into the ideas page. Just note through support the request for Zoho Accounting has never come up before I don't know that it's very commonly used.

-Cris

2 months 1 week ago #22355 by mozi1971
That would become a nightmare for me, You think Zoho can pull invoices and payments through your API

2 months 1 week ago #22356 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic Support for Zoho accounting software
I think there is enough information in the order management API to send invoices and payments across for the purpose of accounting tracking if you are interested in going down that path. You would need to work with a developer to build that integration for you between the two systems. Could be a large project honestly. I am assuming you are already too deep into Zoho to consider switching to the more common QuickBooks or Xero packages?

-Cris

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds