× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

Live Ordering

2 months 1 week ago #22445 by aaappearance
Live Ordering was created by aaappearance
Would be best if Deco Network could contact suppliers like SS Activewear and SanMar and create a local pickup option when submitting purchase orders. Also there should be an option to use card on file when placing the orders so that account representative can charge the desired card that is on the account. Is this possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 1 week ago #22448 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Live Ordering
Hi,
Not quite sure what you meant by the first request with the local pickup option... My brains probably not working properly today so a little more clarification and I can try and help .. :)

cheers,
Greg

2 months 1 week ago #22452 by aaappearance
Replied by aaappearance on topic Live Ordering
Ok, so when you are doing live ordering and raise a purchase order it gives you options for shipping. The problem is there is no option for pickup at warehouse, Example, Robbinsville, NJ is where a San Mar wholesaler is (same as SS Activewear) my shop is 15 minutes from there so instead of getting charged shipping on small orders we go and pick up. What I am saying is there is no option in the dropdown to do local pick up or will call pick up!

Second, There should be an option to let the billing department know at one of the live ordering capable vendors to use the card on file, it will save time in the process as that is why we invested in deco network.

2 months 1 week ago #22453 by Sewsublime
Replied by Sewsublime on topic Live Ordering
Just another couple of issues with live ordering/purchase orders

1.It wont allow to submit items that are out of stock to go onto back order with the supplier so have to manually add these with the supplier.

2.As we out source jobs it really needs an option to save different delivery address in a list, because everything you update it with the new address it becomes the default address and then you have to change it back

2 months 1 week ago #22454 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic Live Ordering
Hey Daren,

There's already a way to add a new delivery address clicking the Add New Delivery Details button on the right hand side. You can click the current selected delivery address field to choose one from the list of saved addresses. We are also looking at adding a search field here just like the customers selector when creating an order.

-Cris
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sewsublime

2 months 1 week ago #22455 by aaappearance
Replied by aaappearance on topic Live Ordering
Not sure who that response was to because no one on this feed is named daren. Still waiting for an answer to my initial question.

2 months 1 week ago #22456 by Sewsublime
Replied by Sewsublime on topic Live Ordering
Awesome Cris, never knew that existed.

Thanks Daren

2 months 1 week ago #22458 by gregp
So for shipping location I was under the assumption what comes back in the dropdown is determined by the suppliers API , not deco. I will confirm with the developers and see what is possible.
How are you paying for teh goods at the moment through vendors..? I assumed it is adding to your account.? 

1 month 2 weeks ago #22515 by gregp
We have added Pickup as an option against the Sanmar Live ordering driver. It displays all the warehouse locations.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds