× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

Questions about Affiliate Stores

2 weeks 1 day ago #22522 by eve2media
Questions about Affiliate Stores was created by eve2media
hi there, 

I'm new to the wonderful world of the affiliate stores. Forgive me if these are dumb questions. 

1. One of my store owners has based their whole shop around Baseball shirts which they've been designing. They were delighted when I told them there were some Deconetwork templates just made available. However, she only wants to sell ready decorated products. She doesn't want customers to be able to edit the designs at all. So she would like access to the templates to tinker with herself but not with any edit options for customers. Is this possible at all? 

2. I would like to setup a giftware store JUST showing the products available from the Magic Touch catalogue. However, i can't see how I can select products within the management area of the new giftware store I've created. So going back to my main deconetwork account I see I can limit the availability of products to certain stores. however, I have hundreds and hundreds of products currently globally available to all affiliates. This isn't helpful clearly. What's the best way of tidying this situation up and for the giftware store ending up with no clothing, bags, aprons, etc etc and JUST having the giftware supplies from The Magic Touch catalogue? 

Thanks! 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 5 days ago #22529 by 2LiveCards
Replied by 2LiveCards on topic Questions about Affiliate Stores
1/ can't help, Sorry

2/ is a LONG long L o n ggggggg process to do correctly & will cause a bit of havoc along the way.  Basically make products "not available in any store" by default. Make the Magic Touch products available in your giftware store by exception. Make products available by store as you want them.

Problem is if you change your defaults you may find some products "vanish" from sale for a while until you've re-configured them.

1 week 4 days ago #22530 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Questions about Affiliate Stores
In relation two question 1. yes.

She can Create a decorated product , and add the template. When the template is added she can click ungroup, this then splits the templates into its separate objects. Under the advanced tab for each object she can untick allow personalization. This should do what she is after :).

Greg
The following user(s) said Thank You: eve2media

1 week 4 days ago #22532 by eve2media
Replied by eve2media on topic Questions about Affiliate Stores
Thank you for both answers above! 

@Gregp - In order to do that does she need to have the online designer enabled for her store though? She doesn't want ANY customisation anywhere in her store - just decorated products. 

1 week 4 days ago #22533 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Questions about Affiliate Stores
She doesn't need the online designer enabled.
She can create her decorated products and turn off all customization ability, thus meaning all her customers can do is purchase her designed products.. no online designer.. :)

Greg
The following user(s) said Thank You: eve2media

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds