× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

Artwork Sizing Issues

1 month 2 weeks ago #22600 by AaronM
Artwork Sizing Issues was created by AaronM
Anyone else been experiencing artwork sizing issues for a while? We submitted a ticket on 8/12 and still don't have a resolution and we are having to edit 85% of our artwork before printing and pressing it.

An example would be our product 18" x 36" Placemats. Here is how the decoration area is set:

Then when we download/get the production file the art comes in off sized:

This is the main reason we use Deco so we can have consistent art to print in production and this seems like it should be the basis of what you are paying Deco to do, so not sure why we are at 16 days since reporting this and still no resolution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron
Pic The Gift

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #22604 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Artwork Sizing Issues
I can see this ticket in our system and have bumped it to top of the production file developers list.
I will let you know as soon as I get an answer.

Cheers,
Greg

2 weeks 1 day ago #22773 by AaronM
Replied by AaronM on topic Artwork Sizing Issues
Anyone else experiencing production art issues? We continue to have this happen and it makes a major mess of our production and they seemed to fix it but only for a short time. 

Here is the order as the customer submits it:

Here is the production file we get as well as the editable file:

Last time this was happening it took nearly 2 to 3 weeks to resolve, so just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

Aaron

2 weeks 1 day ago #22774 by AaronM
Greg,

The files are messed up again. I submitted an urgent ticket this morning with no response so I'm just hopeful this doesn't drag out again as this is a major disruption to the business.

Thanks for any advice you can give us to resolve this.

Aaron

2 weeks 1 day ago #22775 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic Artwork Sizing Issues
Hey Aaron, letting you know the issue details are now with our programming team for review. We will keep you updated via the support ticket you raised regarding this issue.

-Cris

2 weeks 1 day ago #22776 by AaronM
Thanks! I just spent 7 hours of my day manually fixing all of the art from all of these order and we have more coming so the sooner the better, please.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds