× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

Designer issues

2 weeks 5 days ago #22615 by thinkpro
Designer issues was created by thinkpro
The online designer is not user friendly by people who don't use it daily. Our recent poll has suggested that their favorite online designer is Custom Ink because its easy and beautiful. They ranked Deco's in the bottom 4. I don't think it's far from being really well executed though.

Suggestions:
- Create a tool bar on the left.
- The items that are collapsed should be defaulted as open so customers know where to find them
- The images on the right with the drop down specific areas aren't clear what that drop down is for. Maybe if it said "Print Placement"
- The word Products - Should be Product and Qty
- The "Add Text" button should also prompt "Add text and add effects" - It looks plain even though there's a bunch of options. Or Place the words "NEW TEXT" and let people automatically update it.
- On "Add Design" - The Upload Files should be much more dominate. It's hidden in the top left. It should NOT blend in.
- The quantity field should not let it look like you can edit it, lots of customers do the wrong thing here. Either use this for the quantity and then have to figure out how to go back or they click on it thinking that they can change it. I think it would be best if the size options were prominently placed.

- It would be great if we could have a pop up video on how to use the store. Is that possible?

***one bug that I have found is sometimes the pricing is WAY off and I'm having our team check the pricing quite frequently.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds