× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

Company Contact feature

3 weeks 5 days ago #22827 by mozi1971
Company Contact feature was created by mozi1971
I am trying to understand the company contact feature which is suppose to allow multiple contact and ran into an issue which maybe you can help me resolve.

When creating a company contact its asking for email address. So I used Michelle's email address who is the primary contact and also responsible for paying bills. Now she wants to place an order so I have to create her account where I have to enter contact email address, but when I try to use her email again in contact, I get an error because this email already exists. How do you suggest we resolve this issue

I think there should be a default company contact so we don't have this issue.

Mozi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 weeks 3 days ago #22828 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Company Contact feature
Hey,

I would of thought when creating an order for Michelle, you would select michelle as the Company contact when creating order, and not recreate her as an account.
Is there a reason why you want her to have two accounts.?

Greg

3 weeks 2 days ago #22829 by mozi1971
Replied by mozi1971 on topic Company Contact feature
Company form requires an email address so I had to use her email twice. Once when creating the company account and second when creating her contact. Anyways, I am working with Chris on this to figure out how to make email address not required when creating a company. That should solve my issue

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds