× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

Filter widget

3 weeks 6 days ago #22867 by ImageOn Ltd
Filter widget was created by ImageOn Ltd
Hello,

I dont seem to have the filter widget on the products page or create page i love how this works on the video and will it also be available on anyother pages in the future

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 weeks 6 days ago #22868 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Filter widget
Hi,

At the moment it is an enterprise only feature.
This is only available on the create page, to make available for all pages.. wow , that would be awesome.. an non trivial :)

Cheers,
Greg

3 weeks 5 days ago #22872 by ImageOn Ltd
Replied by ImageOn Ltd on topic Filter widget
Thanks for the reply shame its only available for enterprise maybe one day we can pay the extra thousands of pounds to upgrade :)

3 weeks 1 day ago - 3 weeks 1 day ago #22882 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Filter widget
You will be happy to know you can now add the product filter widget within the premium plan:).

3 weeks 11 hours ago #22883 by familyfanclub
Replied by familyfanclub on topic Filter widget

gregp wrote: You will be happy to know you can now add the product filter widget within the premium plan:).

I submitted a ticket, but I can't seem to see the widget, I'm on premium legacy.  

2 weeks 1 day ago #22890 by mikdave
Replied by mikdave on topic Filter widget
As a long-standing customer of DN we are on the legacy version. I was disappointed to learn that we are unable to access the filter widget which seems like a really useful function.

2 weeks 1 day ago #22891 by familyfanclub
Replied by familyfanclub on topic Filter widget
@adamp @gregp I agree, I'm also a Premium legacy customer (8+ years) and found out via the ticketing system and discussion with Tony, that this function is not available for Premium legacy accounts.  This is a surprising and disappointing change for Premium legacy users as I was not aware that there was a distinction between Premium and Premium legacy. 

I saw the discussion on Enterprise vs. Premium with respect to the widget availability and I received an email last week from DN titled: Changes to your Deconetwork Account which described the decision to grant/provide Premium licensees access to the Product Filter widget. I quickly found out / discovered that DN is differentiating between Premium and Premium leagcy.  Why would I receive that email if I wasn't eligible as a Premium licensee?  I've never seen a communication or otherwise any indication, other than how the plans are paid for, that there is any difference.  When and how was it communicated that Premium & Premium legacy functionality is different?

Tony stated in my ticket (#77146) discussion, regarding why the widget is available for Premium, but not Premium legacy payment plan as:

This is a benefit for those on the current Premium plans.  Legacy plans have the added benefit of having lower prices grandfathered in while newer plans might have more features.

My understanding from the time that the pricing of Premium plans changed, which looking back in the forum discussions was ~ Aug 2014, was that DN was offering customers a choice in how the Premium plan was paid for existing customers.  Join the new Premium pricing plan and never pay the 1.85% commission or stay on the existing (legacy) plan and continue paying $149 + 1.85% commission.  It's great to have to options and let the customer decide which is best for their shop.  We decided to stay on the legacy payment plan and for the past 5+ years I've seen no differentiation in functionality.  From a function standpoint, Premium is Premium. Are there other functions that are differentiated between Premium & Premium legacy?  I've never, until now, seen any discussion or functional statements about features for the two types of Premium licenses. From a payment perspective, there are two options...the new way and the legacy way.

Just so we're on the same page, I look at this as I'm taking a risk.  If I'm killing it with store sales, I'm using more DN processing resources, I pay more than someone on the new and current Premium plan would pay on a monthly basis due to the commission on a month to month basis.  I'm consistently killing it, I'm paying more on an annual basis. 

I hope that, like the decision to include the new widget in Premium, that a similar decision will be made on including this function for Premium Legacy as it was for Premium.  As well as conformation that Premium is Premium going forward.  If it's not, I'd like a detailed explanation regarding the path forward for Premium vs. Premium legacy with respect to functionality.

Paul

2 weeks 1 day ago #22892 by giftswp
Replied by giftswp on topic Filter widget
I'm with you Paul, I didn't know this was going on since I have not tried to use this widget yet, but I'm definitely surprised to learn that we are been treated differently for being on the legacy premium. to say the least, I'm very disappointed to learn this. :(

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

2 weeks 13 hours ago #22893 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic Filter widget
Hello guys, as of yesterday the product filter widget has been made available to legacy Premium and Stores plans.

-Cris

2 weeks 13 hours ago #22894 by giftswp
Hi  Cris,

I just refresh the page and still not show this widget.

Ruben

2 weeks 10 hours ago #22895 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic Filter widget
Hey Ruben, the filter widget is only available on the blank product page (/create)

-Cris

2 weeks 9 hours ago #22896 by giftswp
Oh, now I know... :) Yes is there 

Thank you, Cris and Happy Thanksgiving.

Ruben

2 weeks 1 hour ago #22897 by mikdave
Replied by mikdave on topic Filter widget
Thanks, Cris. Much appreciated

David

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds