× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

Using markup table for custom products

1 week 2 days ago #22910 by inkslinger
Using markup table for custom products was created by inkslinger
I have looked for it but can't seem to figure out how to create a custom products from a supplier that is not in the system and then be able to add the cost that I am paying for that item from the supplier and have deconetwork then use the default markup table that I have to come up with a selling price.  Am I missing something here or is that something that can't be done?  I hope that it possible because I have several items that I am wanting to add that I want it to calculate the selling price and not have to go through and manually calculate it for each item, color and size, that would be really inconvenient.  
Please let me know if I am missing something or if it can't be done.
Thanks
Brian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 2 days ago #22911 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic Using markup table for custom products
Hey Brian, at this time the prices you set for custom products do need to be your selling prices; we don't have a way to set a cost price and then apply a percentage markup. I see the benefit of this and will pass along your feedback.

-Cris

1 week 2 days ago #22912 by inkslinger
Replied by inkslinger on topic Using markup table for custom products
So if I have some items that I need to import from TSC since their catalog isn't in here yet you are saying that I will have to set the selling price for each one and cannot use the default markup tables?
Or is there a way to get products imported so it will work with the markup tables?  Will the custom products still be included in the discount?

Thanks

1 week 2 days ago #22914 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic Using markup table for custom products
Hey Brian, no way for custom products to use the catalog markup; catalog markup only applies to products added from the system suppliers. Custom products will still apply any configured quantity discounts.

We do have an import option if you want to add custom products in bulk. Here's the help article and format specification:
https://help.deconetwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/235531668-Importing-Products
https://help.deconetwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004004428-Required-Files-for-Importing-Products

-Cris

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds