× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

Decorated products / Stock logo variations - canonical??

5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #22927 by 2LiveCards
Before putting this through as an enhancement I thought I'd ask to see if anyone else would find it useful

We have some designs which are needed across a range of coloured garments & with different colour variations.

Rather than setting each option up individually, and making customers scroll through until they find the right option for their requirements it would seem logical & easier to have a system where they can pick the colour required & then the design option we've attributed to that colour (or an option for them to choose if better) is auto selected or selectable.

As an example we have 4 ariations of a single design for an agricultural society depending on which garment option they choose...... 
That means 4 different variations of the same base garment....... they've 20 garments in there! That's a very busy looking affiliate website!

Thoughts? 
The following user(s) said Thank You: sgarofalo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 3 weeks ago #22928 by Sewsublime
That would defiantly be a great idea and would help for customers who have set designs for specific colours, so could upload designs against the colour options white light and dark which is set in the product its self, this would cut down on the amount of products within the site. We have the issue with one of a multiple of gyms where the members have an option to have different colour prints on the front "black, white, silver" but they can have these on any colour garments and the only way to do this as far as i am aware at the moment is to add a drop down menu with these colour options, which works well apart from the fact that the design on the t shirts never changes so I would like to be able to tag drop down options against product designs & colours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 2LiveCards

2 weeks 6 days ago #23146 by 2LiveCards
I'm at the stage where, rather than having to set up each on individually, this would be a real asset............ Any thoughts Deco?? 

2 weeks 6 days ago #23147 by sgarofalo
It definitely would be a great update.  It would save a lot of administrator time as well simplify the process for purchase for the consumer
The following user(s) said Thank You: 2LiveCards

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds