Our community forums have moved. Visit our Help Center to join the discussions.

× Ask and contribute to general questions and how-to for DecoNetwork products.

Opening Designer window from Shopify site with Stock Design pre-loaded

7 months 2 weeks ago #23179 by Matohash
Hello all,

I'm wondering- is there a possibility of having the Designer window open with a specific stock design loaded? I'm with an apparel company that offers lots of customizable designs and we use DecoNetwork as a way for customers to preview these designs on our Shopify website and input information, however as is our printed products are linked to blank products with the designs available as Stock Designs. This means that the customer has to correctly manually select the design from the listing they're coming from. 

I'm aware that we could upload these printed products into DecoNetwork with the customization section missing and prompt customers to use the "add text" feature to customize, however we can't control font style and color this way (as far as I'm aware). We also have hundreds of these customizable designs, so it's not really practical to have to generate images for and upload them all individually. 

If anyone has any suggestions on how to implement or if there's something that can be done specially for our store within DecoNetwork I'd greatly appreciate any input!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds