× Want to talk about apparel suppliers? Chat here!

Looking for an affiliate/Fulfillment Center in the USA

3 years 6 months ago #14378 by rosswalke
Hi. We currently have an affiliate store with a supplier in the UK who ships as far as Russia. We currently cannot ship to the US, Canada, Australia or New Zealand. Due to the nature of the products we stock, we envisage having a decent sized customer base in the US at least. I will be approaching our UK supplier tomorrow to ask if he would consider shipping further afield however I think if he was prepared to he would already offer this. I also believe the raw product may be cheaper in the US. That combined with the cheaper postage costs from a local supplier would mean we would be able to deliver our products to our US customers at a much lower price. Hence we are looking for a supplier within the US to fulfill orders from customers in the US and Canada.

I am wondering if anyone else has the same problem and has found a solution? I am also wondering whether I would need to create a second store or if I could take orders on the current store which would automatically send orders for these countries to the correct fulfillment center?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #14945 by nick@insightscreenprinting.com
Replied by nick@insightscreenprinting.com on topic Looking for an affiliate/Fulfillment Center in the USA
Hello, this is possibly something we can offer. Please email me more information on volume and lead time. We produce screen printed and embroidered apparel and located in Minnesota. Thank you, Nick
Nick@insightscreenprinting.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds