× Want to talk about apparel suppliers? Chat here!

Digital Transfer paper + printer

3 years 4 months ago #14812 by Maria001
Digital Transfer paper + printer was created by Maria001
Hello everyone,

My digital laser transfer printer (Canon) is becoming sort of obsolete. I need to upgrade to a new transfer printer, digital, because I don't like the inkjet transfer results.

What woudl you suggest?

I need a good printer and a good transfer paper to change into. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago #15122 by elliottgraphix
Replied by elliottgraphix on topic Digital Transfer paper + printer
Good inkjet transfer results only occur when you are using the correct paper. Ive been using transfer from laser to inkjet since 1996. When I first started I always used laser. Large digital xerox and cannon copiers. I currently use inkjet because the technology has come far enough to yield a soft enough hand with the correct paper. I currently use Jet Pro Soft Stretch for lights and Jet 3 opaque for Darks. Both made by Nenah Papers. The printer that I use is an Epson 7010 for both sublimation and regular transfers on a bulk ink system. I import my sublimation ink and get my transfer ink from inkjetcarts.us ask for Ross tell him that Robbie with Elliott Graphix sent you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maria001

3 years 2 months ago #15218 by Maria001
Replied by Maria001 on topic Digital Transfer paper + printer
Thank you so much! I will contact inkjetcarts.us, thanks. As for Nenah Papers, do you buy directly or do you buy from any specific distributor that you would recommend?
Thanks a LOT!

3 years 2 months ago #15226 by elliottgraphix
Replied by elliottgraphix on topic Digital Transfer paper + printer
I get mine from my Mac papers...as I do offset printing as well and purchase other Neenah products. However the best vendor to get it from is coastal business supplies coastalbusiness.com next would be thepaperranch.com. The paper you want for light garments is jet pro soft stretch by Neenah. For darks jet3 opaque. I'm elliottgraphix.com call me if you need help. Robbie is my name.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds