× Want to talk about apparel suppliers? Chat here!

What product catalogs do you want to see in DecoNetwork next?

2 years 6 months ago #17639 by suzannembeam
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your suggestion. We are going to look into the feasibility of adding Dakota Collectibles.

Thanks,

Suzanne
Catalog Project Coordinator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago #17640 by tgazzillo
Should I take this as a no? It will be revisited? Go away and don't bother me?

2 years 6 months ago #17641 by suzannembeam
Hi Tom,

Don't take it as a no. There are legitimate issues that need to be investigated for this particular catalog. For example, they do not offer their designs in EMB format (to our knowledge) and that could be an obstacle. Adding a new catalog, unfortunately, is never a simple and straightforward process. We wish it was just as easy as us asking a vendor and them giving us a green light. :)

Thanks,

Suzanne

2 years 6 months ago #17642 by tgazzillo
Hello Suzanne,
Thank you for your responses, they were very clear. My response was from the feedback from 2 lives. I'm not sure if he's a representative of deconetwork but his response seemed like this was something that was addressed a long time ago and I shouldn't of asked again. I have been a customer of deconetwork less than a year and sorry to say, I did not read all 8 pages of this thread. The few times I have corresponded with you and Brendan it has been very cordial and I appreciate this.

2 years 6 months ago #17643 by suzannembeam
Ah, I see! DecoNetwork representatives will have the DecoNetwork Team Member designation below their avatar to help you know when you are corresponding with someone from within the company. Hope that helps and thanks again for the suggestion.

Thanks,

Suzanne

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #17644 by ErichCampbell
Greetings, Tom!

You should never feel as if there's a bad question to ask; we're here to help- I'm very willing to revisit relationships with partners, even if previous attempts haven't resulted in their addition to DecoNetwork. :) Suzanne is absolutely right to let you know that adding stock design catalogs isn't a simple thing technologically speaking, but on some occasions it can have more to do with the willingness of the stock design creators to put forth the effort to be in the catalog or to allow the use of their designs than our willingness to work with them- That's why I'm glad to hear that you brought this up with Dakota. Thank you for contacting them! :cheer:

Decorators like yourself make new additions more likely by getting in touch with suppliers and letting them know that they need to be on DecoNetwork to give you the best experience. The more that their customers tell them they need to be on DecoNetwork, the more confidence they have that it's worthwhile to put in their part of the effort. Though I can and do contact companies that I think would be of use for our decorators to have in the system, feedback from their customers is a powerful motivator for them to work with us that makes a real difference.

I can never promise that a partner will come on board or tell you that every catalog partner is equally equipped to integrate with us and keep their selections updated, but if a catalog will sincerely help you do business and we can make the partnership work, I will do my best to make it happen. :) Sometimes, it doesn't work out, but we are always willing to listen and investigate the possibilities.

Thanks again for reaching out! :deco:

Erich Campbell

Partner Relationship Manager

2 years 6 months ago #17645 by tgazzillo
I did get a response from Dakota Collectibles. If you're interested, I can forward you their response.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ErichCampbell

2 years 6 months ago #17646 by ErichCampbell
Absolutely; I've PM'd you my contact info. :)

2 years 6 months ago #17652 by 2LiveCards

tgazzillo wrote: My response was from the feedback from 2 lives. I'm not sure if he's a representative of deconetwork but his response seemed like this was something that was addressed a long time ago and I shouldn't of asked again.

I'm definitely not, and definitely not suggesting it shouldn't be asked for again - I'd love it to be added in.

My point was it was one of the first requests made when suggestions were asked for. As I remember it wasn't just the file extension issue that was the problem, There wasn't a willingness for an agreement to be made, at that point, but that was about 5 years ago.

2 years 5 months ago #17667 by tgazzillo
Is it possible to add sublimation items? I understand that Conde is a difficult catalog to get, but there's JDS industries, heat press nation and Coastal Business Supplies to name a few.

2 years 5 months ago #17668 by ErichCampbell
Can I ask which ones from which you purchase?

I am currently contacting vendors and will certainly reach out to more sublimation suppliers- I just talked to one this morning, in fact, but I'm certainly willing to follow up with more, particularly if you wouldn't mind e-mailing your sales rep for sublimation goods to recommend they look into being on DecoNetwork. :)

Brenden wrote a fantastic post describing a little about how things work with adding catalogs that I recommend everyone on this forum take a look into as well- it shows a little bit of the process and how you can help. :) Here's how you can be part of the catalog process and get your favorite vendor involved.

Thank you for your input and thanks in advance for your answer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sticky

2 years 5 months ago #17669 by giftswp
Hi Erich,

Although Conde may be the leader on sublimation products with the most products available (variety), my vote is with JDS, they already have the imagery and templates ready, also they have an awesome inventory system on their website, and besides sublimation products they have their main products which are Awards, laserable and engravable gift items as well, also they have 14 warehouses across the US.

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

2 years 5 months ago #17679 by erwin67
I have to agree with gifswp! Though they have been talkin with Conde for months, I vote for the next best alternative. It may be the same company but I know them as Johnson Plastics Plus. Many locations, constantly updating their site with new products and news and they do more than just sublimation.

2 years 5 months ago #17680 by tgazzillo
Actually, Johnson plastics and JDS are two different companies. Both really great options! I've reached out to JDS last week and I'll try to contact Johnson today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ErichCampbell

2 years 5 months ago #17682 by ErichCampbell
Thank you for reaching out! I am also contacting these companies to see who may be receptive; as always, the more people who contact their sales reps and let them know about DecoNetwork and/or pass on my contact info, the better. :) That's the proof they need to put in the necessary work.

Thanks again!

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds