× Want to talk about apparel suppliers? Chat here!

Site down.... again

2 weeks 2 days ago #20320 by Dubster5
Hi,

I have spent the last few months setting up a site (Live Lowered) using a link from a DecoNetwork web site (Hoodie Stop) and have noticed the site being "temporarily unavailable" a few times for short periods of time. However yesterday it happened again and is still down. Is this a network wide issue? Hoodie Stop is also down.

I have tried several other UK DecoNetwork sites but settled on the above one due to product range and prices (and also that VAT is included in the displayed prices). Does anyone have any recommendations for other companies using DecoNetwork I could use that have reasonably priced clothing and use the latest version of DecoNetwork?

Also is there ANY way to set up multiple products as a batch? I have around 60 designs and want to set up each one as t-shirt, hoodie and baby body suit but it takes ages to go through the set up for each product.

Sorry for all the questions but I have spent several months uploading MANY products (for the second time after binning a version that only added VAT at the end of the shopping cart) only to find that the site has been offline for several days again...

End of my tether...

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 2 days ago - 2 weeks 2 days ago #20326 by adamp
Hi Dubster,

we've been getting the back end ready for some major surgery which is taking place as I type this and those preparations have caused a few minor disruptions along the way. We've not seen any lengthy outrages though so I am concerned that you are reporting that... can you provide some more details for us to follow up?

Regarding "batch upload" I assume you mean mass uploading of products? I can't see your site right now but from your description you have set up an affiliate store that belongs to a DecoNetwork fulfillment center? If so, then no you can't sorry, FC's can do product imports but the ability for an affiliate to the same does not exist, sorry. Such a thing would be horrendously complicated for the average user so we haven't attempted it, instead sticking to one product at a time to ensure the data configured is totally correct before moving on to the next product.

Hope that makes, and good luck!

Happy Decorating!
Adam Pentland - CEO
:deco: www.DecoNetwork.com

2 weeks 2 days ago #20331 by DigiTees
Hi Steve, are you meaning you want to add a design to a t-shirt and also apply the same design to a hoodie and baby suit?
You can do that if that's what you are meaning. So you would have to do 60 designs, not 180.

When you create the decorated product on the t-shirt and you get to this screen, click on the top right Select Products and then you can select the Hoodie and Babysuit. This will then make that design a batch.

Hope that helps,
Niki
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: adamp

2 weeks 2 days ago #20341 by Dubster5
Hi Adam,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Not sure what info you need, my site is called www.livelowered.co.uk and my username is liveloweredclothing. I set up my affiliate store from a company called Hoodie Stop. The fulfillment company are called Apple Box PDE Ltd.

I tried to load the site on Saturday evening (UK time) and it had the message "This site is temporarily unavailable.". I checked the Hoodie Stop site and it had the same message. It is now Monday morning (7.15am UK time) and it is still displaying the same message.

Thanks for your time, I look forward to hearing back from you.

Steve

2 weeks 2 days ago #20342 by Dubster5
Hi Niki,

Thanks for getting back to me, i'll try this out as soon as my site is back up and running :)

Thanks, Steve
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregp

2 weeks 2 days ago #20344 by adamp
Hi Dub,

the account is in arrears, when its sorted out the site will go live again.

Cheers

Happy Decorating!
Adam Pentland - CEO
:deco: www.DecoNetwork.com

2 weeks 2 days ago - 2 weeks 2 days ago #20346 by Dubster5
Hi Adam,

I guess you mean that Hoodie Stop/Apple Box is in arrears as I haven't sold anything yet?

From the look of it things their accounts are 2 months overdue as well so I think it might be a prudent idea to move to another supplier...

Is there a list of UK fulfillment centres/sites/users (and what version of DN they are using) as I have found a few alternatives to my current one but none of them are quite what I am looking for.

Many thanks for your help :)

Thanks, Steve

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds