× Post a link to your DecoNetwork website for feedback and review from the community and other DecoNetwork site owners.

Madshirt Designs is live

5 years 3 months ago #462 by Madshirt Designs
Just got my website up and running. I would love to get some feedback if you have the time!
Thanks!

madshirtdesigns.printup.com.au/home

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago #490 by Justin86
Hey
I think your designs are fantastic and you should have no trouble selling them there's a couple on there that I might end up buying for myself and we Print DTG! :)

I do think you need a little more content about who you are, a contact number instead of 00000000 and add a domain for your website and email.
I guess it helps to prove your a business and not a scammer in my opinion.

Also that video is fantastic but.... it happens to have another companies name all over it.

Just my 2cents worth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Madshirt Designs

5 years 3 months ago #496 by Madshirt Designs
Hey Justin, thanks for taking the time to check out my site and for your comments.
I'll consider putting in some info about who I am. I'm in the process of merging my
domain name so I'll have a proper email account and such. I don't really want to have
my mobile number just out there for anyone to ring, i might look into getting one just for the business.
Not sure what video you are talking about though? Maybe its my host business that has it up somewhere?
I haven't seen it! Glad you like my designs though! Hope you buy some and enjoy wearing them!
steve

5 years 3 months ago #497 by sajego
You could get a google voice number to use. Pretty sure they're available in Australia.

Otherwise just remove the number entirely. I'm deaf and don't provide phone support for my business, just email and live chat. I still have a google voice number though and some people still search for a way to call me.

---
Sara Gould
In A Flash Laser
iPadLaserEngraving.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Madshirt Designs

5 years 3 months ago #500 by Madshirt Designs
thanks sajego, never heard of google voice numbers. i'll look into it. people can still contact me via email if they want.

5 years 3 months ago #522 by Justin86
Hey Steve
That's perfect if your transferring your domain, I guess not having a phone number isn't the end of the world but if that google voice is available in Australia its worth a shot :)

madshirtdesigns.printup.com.au/printing/1 is where I found the video of The Print Bar printing dtg.

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds