× Post a link to your DecoNetwork website for feedback and review from the community and other DecoNetwork site owners.

Site MojPlisko.si

4 years 1 month ago #6511 by Shomec
Hi there

I use Deconetwork now for 6 months and I'm finally ready to show you one of my site. On my site www.mojplisko.si you can find toys on which we do personalized  embroidery.
Ps. Site is in Slovenian language :-)

What do you think?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago #6556 by naveen.ernest
Hi,

The product catalog looks new!! The web designing looks new!!
Congrats to your team !!

Regards,
Naveen

4 years 1 month ago #6559 by StitchPrint
Sweet! :)

4 years 1 month ago #6561 by alexheap
Very nice indeed!

Alex Heap

4 years 1 month ago #6564 by giftswp
Me like!! very cool... :cheer:

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

2 years 5 months ago #13483 by kyselak.jan
Hi, nice ! I am just thinking about DecoNetwork and trying to find out how to translate everything, how did you do it ?
thank you
Jan

Jan Kyselák
tricka.cz

2 years 5 months ago #13486 by alexheap
Hi Jan,

The site would have the language set in its fulfillment center.

p.s. I still have your ticket in hand.

Alex Heap

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds