× Post a link to your DecoNetwork website for feedback and review from the community and other DecoNetwork site owners.

Our new website, built with external cart integration

4 years 2 weeks ago #7052 by mike_EGOsketch
Please have a look at our website www.egosketch.com . We built it with the API, so our Deconetwork website is integrated with a Magento.

I would love to hear your comments. Also the plugin for Magento is available for everyone. Please contact me if you're interested.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brenden, Justin86

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 2 weeks ago #7060 by PrintPhase
I think you have done a very nice job with your website. You cannot tell that you are leaving one site to go to another for designing a custom product. You picked a nice clean color scheme that I think customers will like and I love your brand name.

4 years 2 weeks ago #7064 by zhenjie
Very nice implementation with Deconetwork and Magento Mike. I had no issues with the workflow from selecting a product, designing it and going to the checkout page. Very smooth and straight forward.

Being that you are targeting a mobile market I would have thought a responsive site design would be ideal.

Tee Junction - Custom T-Shirt Printing in Australia. Outsource your DTG printing to Tee Junction!

4 years 2 weeks ago #7065 by mike_EGOsketch
Thanks for the advise :) We're currently working on a responsive theme, it's indeed very important to us!

4 years 1 week ago #7087 by Justin86
Thats fantastic!!

It gives you the best of both worlds. A fully customisable website with Decos designer!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: brenden

3 years 10 months ago #7586 by mattnz
Looks great thanks Mike, have sent you a PM, would love to find out more!

3 years 10 months ago #7595 by sajego
How's it working out for you?

---
Sara Gould
In A Flash Laser
iPadLaserEngraving.com

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds