× Post a link to your DecoNetwork website for feedback and review from the community and other DecoNetwork site owners.

New Deconetwork Site : North West T Shirts

3 years 11 months ago #9143 by MontyVeda
Well after a week of fiddling under the bonnet of deconetwork... our new website has finally gone live....

www.northwesttshirts.co.uk/

...there's still a few bits and bobs i need to iron out, and maybe if the mods post my questions in the help forums, they will be ironed out.

I'm chuffed to bits with it, all we need now is for our customers to find it :)

cheers, Dave
The following user(s) said Thank You: brenden

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #9498 by MontyVeda
Replied by MontyVeda on topic New Deconetwork Site : North West T Shirts
Got our first order last night... so something must be right :)

3 years 10 months ago #9501 by giftswp
Replied by giftswp on topic New Deconetwork Site : North West T Shirts

MontyVeda wrote: Got our first order last night... so something must be right :)

Congratulations, Monty!

That must have felt good... :)

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn

3 years 10 months ago #9505 by StitchPrint
Replied by StitchPrint on topic New Deconetwork Site : North West T Shirts
A warm welcome from the frozen North! :lol:

Please don't take this the wrong way (it's none of my business) - but I've just had a little look (as we're nearly neighbours B) ) and as I was surprised at the pricing structure I gave it a go ..........
Are you really doing one-off DTG on colours at £10.10 :woohoo: to end users :woohoo:
Sounds VERY cheap compared with most of the UK market; trade printers are charging more than that ;)

On the website side, all looks sensible :) Are you adding pre-decorated garments at all?

3 years 10 months ago #9629 by MontyVeda
Replied by MontyVeda on topic New Deconetwork Site : North West T Shirts

StitchPrint wrote: A warm welcome from the frozen North! :lol:

Please don't take this the wrong way (it's none of my business) - but I've just had a little look (as we're nearly neighbours B) ) and as I was surprised at the pricing structure I gave it a go ..........
Are you really doing one-off DTG on colours at £10.10 :woohoo: to end users :woohoo:
Sounds VERY cheap compared with most of the UK market; trade printers are charging more than that ;)

On the website side, all looks sensible :) Are you adding pre-decorated garments at all?

You're absolutely correct, they are too cheap! Of course we like to keep our prices as low as possible... but sometimes, they're too low :)

We do pre-decorated garments on our other website: www.tribal-tshirts.com

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds