Decorated Products Pricing

4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #22408 by OPM
Decorated Products Pricing was created by OPM
Hello

Just wondering how/if we can override the price on our decorated products as we would on a custom product?

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 2 weeks ago #22411 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic Decorated Products Pricing
Hello,

You do have the ability to adjust the selling price of a decorated product however you cannot set the selling price to be lower than the store wholesale price of the item. The store wholesale price of the item is calculated as (price of the blank + price of applied decorations - store commission %)

-Cris
The following user(s) said Thank You: OPM

2 months 4 weeks ago #22537 by OPM
Replied by OPM on topic Decorated Products Pricing
As a follow on to this we have figured out how to get this set up YAY! but have run into problems as we want to be able to sell these individually but our minimum quantity of 24 kicks in and overrides it.
We tried setting the minimum of 24 on the decoration process and then deselecting the SCR under the minimum order quantities under the individual product but this hasn't seemed to work.

I think we may be missing something? I guess my question is there a way to keep our minimum order of 24 for orders but override to sell our decorated products individually?

Thanks

2 months 1 week ago #22620 by Denis
Replied by Denis on topic Decorated Products Pricing
Possible Option:
  • Duplicate blank products
  • change price setting, minimum qty , ... as you need
  • decorate item
  • publish
You might run into the requirement of further manual stock adjustments if the blank product is a stock item.

As this is only a workaround, I wonder if Deco will provide the option of shared stock for duplicated blank products going forward, which should fix this issue also.

2 months 1 week ago #22625 by mozi1971
Replied by mozi1971 on topic Decorated Products Pricing
Can developers make this feature available by letting us sell below the wholesale price. We have negotiated price with our customers and would like to implement it without keep having to duplicate items.

2 months 4 days ago #22636 by gregp
Replied by gregp on topic Decorated Products Pricing
Just a quick note.. By increasing the commission rate for a store , in effect lowers the wholesale rate for that store. giving you much more flexibility in setting any decorated price for that store.

You can do this when logged in as the FC and managing a store.  Its under the store menu -> administrations ->  Store commission Settings.

This help..?

Greg

1 month 3 weeks ago #22686 by OPM
Replied by OPM on topic Decorated Products Pricing
Thanks for all the suggestions,  We don't plan on having a lot of pre-decorated products just the odd design every now and again that we don't want to charge a screen setup fee.
for example we will make them for the team to wear and have the screen done and might want to make a few available for a customer to purchase in an easy way.
We duplicated a blank product and edited it, we unchecked it from the Scr and set the product minimum quantity as 1 but for some reason, it is still showing up as 24 ( our minimum number  for screenprinting ) 
Not sure what we need to do to override this as we can add individual blank products to the cart without this problem?
Attachments:

1 month 3 weeks ago #22687 by gregp
Hey OPM,

If you can shoot me the URL , I can jump in and take a look for you :)

Cheers,
Greg

1 month 3 weeks ago #22701 by gregp
Hi,

I am passing to developers to see how hard to add a feature where..

If the store is "my store".. or in your case the only store, you can override min qty for decorated products and set any price.
I know this touches lots of code and areas but will see what I can do :)

Greg

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds