Our community forums have moved. Visit our Help Center to join the discussions.

× Got a question about SEO, marketing or promoting online? Ask here!

Facebook Ads | Did you know?

6 years 1 month ago #8402 by adam.bennett
Facebook Ads | Did you know? was created by adam.bennett
You can put a tracking pixel on your site to create a 'custom audience' for everyone who has ever visited your website? This method is commonly referred to as re-targeting and has been shown to be 8x-12x more effective than traditional CPC/CPA advertising.

ALSO, you can upload email addresses to facebook to build a custom audience.

Anyone else using social ads to build your business?

We have played around with Facebook & LinkedIn ads with what I feel are kind of mixed results. I'm sure if I ask an expert about why my efforts in this area don't produce more they would tell me I didn't spend enough... gotta love the ad sales industry!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #8410 by Cortez
Replied by Cortez on topic Facebook Ads | Did you know?

adam.bennett wrote: You can put a tracking pixel on your site to create a 'custom audience' for everyone who has ever visited your website? This method is commonly referred to as re-targeting and has been shown to be 8x-12x more effective than traditional CPC/CPA advertising.

ALSO, you can upload email addresses to facebook to build a custom audience.

Anyone else using social ads to build your business?

We have played around with Facebook & LinkedIn ads with what I feel are kind of mixed results. I'm sure if I ask an expert about why my efforts in this area don't produce more they would tell me I didn't spend enough... gotta love the ad sales industry!

I get about 99.8% of my traffic from facebook and pinterest. I have also used facebook to sell a lot of shirts on teespring in the past. I have been thinking about putting together a tutorial for my affiliates. If you do it right you can get a huge ROI. Right now my ad cost is about 15% of gross revenue. So once you get that going for you.....you don't spend too much time trying to figure out the google-plexis SEO mystery.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brenden, sajego, mattnz

5 years 9 months ago #10225 by tensegrity
Replied by tensegrity on topic Facebook Ads | Did you know?
Yes, just started doing this...it's a nice feature to really drill down on previous visitors inside of their comfort zone (FB)

4 years 10 months ago #13710 by FourInfinity
Replied by FourInfinity on topic Facebook Ads | Did you know?
Sorry to bring up such an old thread but how do you go about doing this?

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds